Remove This Di.b.s Thing

can i rub myself up and down you please. . . . ohh and Diby Dib can i rub myself up and down you please. . . . ohh and Diby Dib can i rub myself up and down you please. . . . ohh and Diby Dib Dibs.

also, i FUCKING HATE the fact i cant say "yé" with a normal e, as it changes it to "yes" which isnt what i want to say.

fuck you, wordfilter.

EDIT: that is fucking rediculous. whatever one of the staff did that needs banning. that is just so twatish im having trouble grasping it.

it was galliano wasnt it?

the word can i rub myself up and down you please. . . . ohh and Diby Dib can i rub myself up and down you please. . . . ohh and Diby Dib Dibs will neva go. its a way of reserving items

what the fuck i didnot just write half of that lol^^^^^^^

^^Exactly lol thats why it becomes annoyin :lol:

what in the name of fuck.. is this thread? ive seen the load of wank that is can i rub my nips in your face etc, but have never understood it.. how do you acheive this on your screen?

When you write di.b.s without the full stops in the middle of it like:

can i rub myself up and down you please. . . . ohh and Diby Dib Dibs

it comes up with that load of shit which is fucking annoying!

i must admit it is really annoying. i dont word that word much but i do see it being used and changed to that annoying can i rub myself up and down you please. . . . ohh and Diby Dib Dibs thing and it does piss me off. you should be allowed to use the word if you want to

the original point in the filter is to cut down the use of slang words or text talk but d.i.b.s isnt a slang word so surely should be changed back lol