Ok thought it was about time I got some pics up of my "new" car!!

Bought this of a friend a couple of months back. Adam aka "Turner" on here bought my SR :thumbsup: , so glad I can still see it !

Right the 205 has a 106 GTI engine with about 73,000 on the clock. The shell has done just 89,000. Believe it to be running around 140-150 brake. It has been cammed , ECU remapped , advanced timing , induction kit , lowered and a powerflex straight through exhaust (de-catted). Also has an AX GT gearbox. Completly stripped interior with 2 corbreau fixed bucket seats

Such a fun car to own, gets a lot of attention and people always ask about it , which is nice :D

Great to drive and the handling is awesome. Shows up a hell of a lot of cars. Anyway pics -

046.jpg

044.jpg

002-1.jpg

so what you all think????

Thanks

Adam

always been a big fan of the 205's mate so love this its a brill example lol

plus putting a 16v engine in it makes a massive difference in speed

any plans for it then or leave it how it is? not considered serious power with an MI16 engine? lol there mad as fook

@ Bluebear - Pics are pretty poor quality as they are off my phone, but it really does shine. It is very straight indeed seeing as it is now 16 years old . Handles mucch better than my starlet did , not having power steering adds to the feel. Starlet was still good though on the road :D

@ badassracer - Thank you. To be honest I havnt got massive plans for it. Being in uni means im not driving it everyday and don't have much to spend on it :thumbsup:. For now im just getting fresh Rallye stickers on it and maybe putting some of the old school rally decals on it. (Shell , peugeot , michelin etc) Not going over the top. if I can find a cage at the right price I would be tempted. Think a cage would set it off nicely and of course mean im nice and safe when tracking it :D . I dont think it needs stupid power as it would be wasted, it feels very quick how it is now and on a recent trackday the car was almost undrivable in the wet!

@ 5T4R7ET N/A - Will get a pic of the engine and post it up soon .

haha them rallye wheels look in pretty good nick too lol

shame their steelies though handling isnt tip top but they d their job haha

was actually thinking of re-spraying them. The handling is pretty awesome I recon, thats where its best on the backrounds :thumbsup:

must weigh as much as my right shoe! i'm sure it goes some but without a turbo or supercharger conversion your pretty much at your limits with it... still a nice little ride you got there :D

Would be interesting to see what it would be like around the 180 mark. And yeaah it weighs nothing! I can almost lift it off the ground and at read and im no body builder :thumbsup: Cheers anyway mate

yeh 106's and sxo's weigh like 820kg standard dont they?

I dont know what saxo and 106's are but im sure your properly right. Rallye 's weigh 760KG standard. Would expect mine to be slightly less due to being completly stripped