Not Impressed At All

Its so easy to loose your driving license these days very expencive when you get it back speeding on the steets aint worth it save it for the track or private road, fair enought have abit of a play but why do you need to prove your cars faster than theres you should know!!!!!

as i think its phil that says

"if a race isnt over by 70mph then your doing something wrong" lol

it isnt a track you dont need to be on the limiter in 5th gear lol

just remember mate the police do check car forums mate and although they wont be able to do a great deal at first you never know what and who they remember if they see you lol just be a bit more careful

agreed it is nice when you can think oooooh my cars much faster than all these others but you never know whos watching. your local police station could be looking at this, then get your address up and send someone to watch your area for a starlet bombing round racing everyone lol

eyes and ears everywhere dude so just watch what you put lol

agreed it is nice when you can think oooooh my cars much faster than all these others but you never know whos watching. your local police station could be looking at this, then get your address up and send someone to watch your area for a starlet bombing round racing everyone lol

eyes and ears everywhere dude so just watch what you put lol

im not admiting to nothing on road :) come on guys you have a jap turbo car thats quick so your saying no1 on here has been over 112mph on track load of bull

on a track is a different matter, you never stated a track tho did u??

i'm sure Jay, Ted, WeeJohn and Spuddy have seen those speeds at Kirky and on the strip at Bishopscourt here in NI.

if it aint over by the speedlimit then you're doin it wrong. top end proves jackshit. its how u get there that determines the size of your schlong!

Phil.

on a track is a different matter, you never stated a track though did you??

i'm sure Jay, Ted, WeeJohn and Spuddy have seen those speeds at Kirky and on the strip at Bishopscourt here in NI.

if it aint over by the speedlimit then you're doin it wrong. top end proves jackshit. its how you get there that determines the size of your schlong!

Phil.

schlong .......... Legend!

I'd like to make something clear. We support track times and track days, we don't praise you on how you can beat certain cars on the road!

We don't want UKSC to have a reputation of street racing when this is not what we are about. Please refrain from posting all these VS topics, untill you are talking about when you were on the track. Thankyou.

and no ones saying theyve never done it mate but poeple on here and all other forums dont tend to go around bragging about the speeds they do on the roads cause no one thinks speeding is clever lol

bragging about speeding is for poeple with little winkies who are trying to mae them bigger :)

I'd like to make something clear. We support track times and track days, we don't praise you on how you can beat certain cars on the road!

We don't want UKSC to have a reputation of street racing when this is not what we are about. Please refrain from posting all these VS topics, untill you are talking about when you were on the track. Thankyou.

wow guys this is the only topic ive said ive raced somthing the other vs i done i was asking about what would win

speeding is just one of them sore topics so best to keep what you do to yourself if you are racing anything off track. saves alot of arguing about nothing really. instead of asking, get yourself off to a track day and try it out or even just a strip. cheap and still fun beatin cars in a straight line. then we would like to hear about it with vids if possible lol.

speeding is just one of them sore topics so best to keep what you do to yourself if you are racing anything off track. saves alot of arguing about nothing really. instead of asking, get yourself off to a track day and try it out or even just a strip. cheap and still fun beatin cars in a straight line. then we would like to hear about it with vids if possible lol.

lol no probs ive been told people get bit touchy on here dont they ive read many of topics and its like wow calm down :)

Mainly because speeding is one of those topics that isn't funny and isn't cool. It happens, everyone does it, but they shouldn't brag about it. Like we have said, police monitor everything on the internet really, and car clubs get a reputation of careless twats, when really were all loving our cars and really enthusiastic on them. Enthusiasm is our intention and thats what reputation we like :)