Well its about bloody time....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank fuck ecks has got some suspension :)

Looking good mate -- If I had to buy wheels for my Glanza when I first got it they were going to be those ones (although ultralites :) ) (You must have good taste :p )

I like that you're keeping to the JDM theme.

eh? we had a little meet the other day, nothing huge though, regularly go to tatsu meets and such, but didnt think there was a big bristol one arranged anytime soon.

i was meaning more of a national thing, so we can stick our little jap bitches next to each other, whilst playing MJ's 'Black or White'.....

DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN! OWWWWWWWW!

Lets all cheer, harry finally has his beloved suspension :) ;)

Looking rather smart. makes me wonder why i sold my starlet? ;) oh yeah, I remember now, I have a Mazda 323 GTR!!

no probs tinman, go to the top right of the forum and you'll see 'x new messages' where you'll be able to go in and delete messages etc.

Cheers andy, although now this thing is like a chuffing go kart, its astounding what transformation its made, also, none of this power loss through 4x4 transmission or any of that junk :p hahaha

i can insure something larger but gonna stick with it for a year mate, found someone who'll quote me on an evo, but i need the good fuel economy for now ;)

by the way, dave's prob getting an rx7....bahahaha

Should be a ringroadrice soon mate, we'll give you a tinkle when we know confirmed details (keep it shtum :))

no probs tinman, go to the top right of the forum and you'll see 'x new messages' where you'll be able to go in and delete messages etc.

Cheers andy, although now this thing is like a chuffing go kart, its astounding what transformation its made, also, none of this power loss through 4x4 transmission or any of that junk :p hahaha

i can insure something larger but gonna stick with it for a year mate, found someone who'll quote me on an evo, but i need the good fuel economy for now :)

by the way, dave's prob getting an rx7....bahahaha

Should be a ringroadrice soon mate, we'll give you a tinkle when we know confirmed details (keep it shtum ;))

i remember those days when my gt was like a go kart, remember castle combe? :)

i'll keep my power loss for the sake of sheer grip! ;) i've made my choice and still loving it. yea, i heard about daves RX7 ideas, fair play

yes, mum's the word on that subject ;)

yeah i hear that, can anyone say understeer? had a bit of that tonight (well, alot, because the front end is so firm) but a bit of handbrake action sorts that out, gives a bit of FWD 4 wheel drifting, bloody entertaining that is :)

cheers mate, see you soon.

I just lift-off oversteer, works perfectly, just feather the throttle and it goes where I want -- I say this now, next week I'll be in a hedge probably :)

thats the one, couldnt think of the words for it, i was a bit excited :p

used to do it lots in tegs/ctr's/starlets at my old work, but mainly proper 4wd/rwd drifting so did that far more than the lift off oversteer technique, and as my starbo has been a moon buggy for so long it aint been capable of doing it, but now it is, and it does it very very well, and is rediculously controllable!

great fun :)

its not, but as i washed myself for the first time in 4 months, i thought the car deserved the same treatment...

plus, your gt is slag, not your glanza, so when yours slags up, mine will follow, for now, i'll have to slag it up with wheels and other such slag goodies :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...