Police Do You Really Have Nothing Better To Do

good point shainy

I had a similar run in when I had the corsa, didn't help it was a front exit, but during the test I asked to see the calibration certificate for the decibel metre, to which the guy quickly replied that he didn't have an upto date one, and without that, he couldn't carry out a fair test, guy then took me into the car, did allsorts of checks, was on the phone to the insurance for nearly 45 mins going through all the mods, which were all declared, then he went through the car with a fine tooth comb, checked the tyres, suspension, brakes, then followed me back to my house so I could show him all my docs, needless to say I put in a complaint, nothing ever came of it though, wankers......

Damien

thats so so tight i can easily imagine it, sounds like the guy was pissed off when you started with the caliberation certificate talk.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a valid point guys about the import but im sure they d get the figure from somewhere, hey we should all put blitz nur spec stainless systems on our cars then say they are standard =P

if you wanna look it up "Regulation 54"

I hate them to check my car the back box is missing ripped it of on a speed bump :)

if i put a stainless systems on my classic car which are lound to start with i'm covered

Well on my Chevette i was told it was to replace the exhaust as it was to lound now i had a extra back box fitted to make it a little less noiser but i still got done so i took of the back box of and they pulled me and i siad look i put it back to stock what more can i do it is noise car