Police Do You Really Have Nothing Better To Do

As far as i'm concerned, points cannot be issued for a too loud of an exhaust, they can fine you and at most get you to change it if it is still too loud with a baffle in it!

Points? stupid dumbass cop

Whats the point of a loud exhaust lol?

My Glanza is real quiet. Make it less chavy!

So many chavs think they will kick the Glanzas ass... They are wong!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheshireglanza
Yea i ave dave lOl

Was doin about 105

Didnt even know they wa behind me

if your clock said you were doing 105 you were only prob doing 98 im sure all speedo's read 7 mile out not sure you were lucky dude

Whats the point of a loud exhaust lol?

My Glanza is real quiet. Make it less chavy!

Stainless system mate = power increase thats the point lol

right guys update think im making progress

we re getting this in writting from the police but they are all still trying to cover the police mans back that pulled me over.

doesnt sound like you can get 3 point you can only get a noise petition notice which is the £30 fine i got

also it sounds like its 94 db for a car 84 db for a motobike

the quest goes on lol

yer but if you dont have the silencer in it it pops and bangs and burbles

and mate people will buy cheap wheels off ebay have a crash insurance will come out see theres no kite mark on them and void your insurance

and about the lights the car needs to have projecters on thm

If your over the limit and you get caught, you deserve it..........why? its obvious you wernt paying attention if you were you would have spotted them

Nahh dude, nothing wrong with a bit of fun, Probz must of bin parked in a blind spot as usual

Doesnt have to be loud :( .

Mitch

Common sense that the bigger the diameter of the pipe, the louder it's gonna get.

I liked my old HKS because it was nice and quiet, that was 2.25" I think. I upgraded to a Blitz NUR Spec due to getting a bigger turbo kit, this is 2.5" but wayy louder! I wish it was quiet but I needed it more than wanted it.

fuking cops, need to learn to drive!!

guy comes flying from the right at the roundabout and zooms across :(

fuking dumbass if it was a chav i would have gave chase to him lol to piss him off

I got a £30 fine for my exhaust, but it was stuppidly loud, anyone remember the rolling road day at hypertech :p:(

Nearly got a fine for my D2's being to hard, its mental, might aswell just stay at home, get fucked for anything now

Gary

I got a £30 fine for my exhaust, but it was stuppidly loud, anyone remember the rolling road day at hypertech :D:(

Nearly got a fine for my D2's being to hard, its mental, might aswell just stay at home, get fucked for anything now

Gary

this is so true like i said before spend money on our cars as apossed to drugs and that and police still harras us might aswell stay in and just order a hooker lol....(im joking people however if you do order one strap up :p )

i found the funny thing is we keep well most of us will keep are cars in top running condetion and you see alot of older poeple driving around in car that are falling apart or not fit for the road yet the cops never or hardly pull them over and fine them for stuff

i got a fine for my wheels been to wide at a police check but the car in front of me had no brack lights working and 4 bald wheels and that only a few bits and they let them off now i know that as the car is at my yard cause the owner who is about 45 year old crashed it the car didn't even a have a NCT (MOT)

Also as any one else spotted the AA blaming Young drivers or "Boy Racer" as they put it for car crash and the rest of the stuff

heres the "law"

you are not allowed to modify the exhaust if it makes it any louder than the standard exhaust when it came out the factory, when it leaves the factory its will be ie 78db if you then put an exhaust on that is louder than the 78db you are modifying the car illegally, you will then get your £30 fine and be told your exhaust is illegal, if you do not change or alter it to make it legal you are then aware of an illegal modification on your car hence the 3 points sorry guys we re screwed...

i spoke to one of my mates that has just qualified as a mot tester and he said as long as it passes the emissions it passes, if it was law you couldnt mod your exhaust you would expect it would be in the mot exam. so my point of view if the police dont like it they can get fucked

They should pull over a lambo and make it rev its engine. Sorry sir but your exhaust is too loud. £30 fine.

well this is it mate when the lambo came out the factory it was made that loud so thats acceptable (its standard)