Police Do You Really Have Nothing Better To Do

i was driving through town today 30 mph in my car when i see blue lights so i pull over the officer comes over and goes do you know why i ve pulled you over i was like no he goes its about your exhaust i was like and???? he goes its too loud he then took out his decibel meter and did a test comes back and goes its supposed to be 84 db and yours is 118 i was like??? so he goes im giving you £30 and if i catch you out and you havent put the silencer in you ll be getting 3 points what the fuck

i was thinking is there really that lil police work to do??? there shouldnt be cause you never found my knicked car GRRR :)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been stopped a couple of times due to excessive noise from my exhaust, but each time the officers didn't have their decibel meters with them. Were you revving up unnecessarily? Its best to keep a low profile whilst driving around town, otherwise its like giving donuts to a copper!

he gave you £30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIN!!!!!!

:)

what do you mean win? can you get points

and no mate im not stupid i dont draw unneccesary attention :) was just driving normaly round town

so he goes im giving you £30 and if i catch you out and you havent put the silencer in you ll be getting 3 points

This is where I believe Anup was going with this one ^^

Unfair mate. Picked on the small loud car as usual. Get the RST at the bottom of my road, he races past the house and wakes me up :)

no they dont have anything better to do at all! its so annyoing cause youll see a older man drive a beamer like a nob and they wont bother with them, see a boy racer driving normally and they pull you! my boyfriend got pulled not so long ago, they searched his whole car and everything but couldnt find anything, they went on about his exhaust too.

wasnt it in the news a while you cant even have your music loud so you can hear it outside the car? thats just silly

Im ok in my area as pretty much all the police know me as i work for essex police, so i kind of get off easily. In a way i take that for granted as everytime i finish work i take my car up to like 3000revs to piss them off when they piss me off haha, plus have my music loud too :)

chanelle x

i got done by this aswell, got pulled in off the motorway and had every fucker checking over my car, police,dvla,fraud squad, sepa list goes on they gave me a piece of paper with all the people i had to see, i had to go round them all and luckily enough all they got me on was the exhaust £30 fine, i dont agree with the test at all i mean who actually revs the tits out there car in 1st gear which is what they got me to do wasnt pleased about that, ftp td04 kit, cat bak exhaust ftw! :)

Yes they can

thanks dave i have the blitz nur spec and de cat so i know its loud but i only boot it on the motoways i dont race round housing estates at 3 in the morning lol

just shocked me when he said about the 3 points didnt no if he was stretching the truth, went into local police station to ask and they came back with

the office did you for a noise offence hence the £30

when i asked if i could get points they asked did the officer say you could to which i replyed yes

then she said well he s a traffic cop so he probably knows best i was like oh i see she goes but its not on our list as something you can get a fixed penalty for

guys im gonna get a deffo answer for us all, tommorow i shall be talking to my lawyer :) get this question answered once and for all

i fucking hate them when they do that, afterwards you realise all these things they are ment to do and that like to do a fair test but you never think of all that when your there at the roadside, and hes put the thought of 3 points on your mind, sly fuckers, stay well away from them.

well i think its a warning for us all with systems hmm?

i am still booked to see my solicitor tomorrow squeezed me in for a quick chat =)

will get the definite answer is stupid though they can give you 3 points for a noisy exhaust but they cant give you points for not having an mot??? seems strange

also how do insurance companys stand on de cats do you know dave???