Been really peed off over the last month or so....theres just so many "mature" dumb-ass drivers

1) over taking, this is usually followed by a dirty look as they pass (ugly so n so`s)

2) going over the limit to get past

3) pulling in/out at stupid times to go back into the same lane (audi a8 driver this morning, his wife was waving and saying something......poor btch)

4) taxi drivers (i know you need to make money but for fs chill out if you get the job you get it no need to be hasty)

5) little bags of piss cars (clios, fiestas, puntos etc etc) seriously guys i only have a N/A but i could still eat most of you for din din

6) women drivers (supposidly the sensible sex.... :D )

all pulling stupid stunts just because they have a bigger/powerfull cars all cases which happend weren`t my fault what so-ever i travel at 30/40/55/70 depending on the speedlimit of the area and ALL drivers were defo mid 20`s+...i mean what the fuck? us young drivers get slated for being stupid/reckless etc have to pay extortinate ammounts to get insured when theres people like that on the road...90% of time they end up at the lights a car in front of me anyway....really really doesn`t make sense why it was neccesary to do something so stupid to be a couple of cars ahead at the traffic lights.......will it really get you where you want to be faster?

I hate pricks like that!

I stick solidly at the speedlimit like dead on, about 99% of the time

and people just like thrash round you, cut you up and ride your bumper so much!

Most people are wankers.

I love it when someones riding my bumper and the speedlimit goes from say 30-40 or even better 30-60 I just stick at the speed limit right until i go past the speedlimit sign and shift down hit boost :D

Then sit at at the speed limit once again until traffic lights etc with them still riding your bumper still.

Lights change and rape them until the speed limit leaving them still putting the car in gear and then back to plodding at the speed limit

Audi/Skoda/BMW drivers seem to get very angry when I do it...

Makes me chuckle :D

Wankers. :D

Boost = B)

I hate it when i pull up to the lights and you have some little chavy 17 yo in a lil shitty 1.1 1.2 hatch that thinks there gods gift to the road beside you reving the pistons out of the bonet i mean there not even worth the time or the petrol!

love it love it love it love it lads!!

i hate people. period. none of them can drive!

cutting across lanes on a roundabout, narrowly missing your nose and then lookin at you like its YOUR fault!!! cunts.

sittin in the middle lane of a 3 lane motorway annoys the clean bollox off me!!! they think they dont have to be in the inside lane!! F**K!!!! OFF!!!!!! which then forces u out into the outside lane to get round them when u have NO NEED to be out there...DICKHEADS!!!!!!

driving with foglights on FOR NO REASON!!! oh! my! G*d!!!!!!!!!!

however, what JAG has said is pure 100% golden amusement. these flashy pricks who sit up your arse in the 30s and 40s or at lights....and then comes a 60 or a dual carriageway and BOOM!!!!!!!!! Starbo is GONE!!!! even the n/a used to leave people sittin just because they were thick and couldnt drive!!!

oh, its best i stop talkin about it, it gives me an ulcer lol. road rage doesnt even come close to what them fools drive me to!

Phil.

Totally agree with the fogs Phil, i mean what the fuck? Most car's around my area drive round with there fogs on at night.. WHY!?!?!?

A few weeks ago, i had some fucking 4x4 up my arse with the 4 rally type fog lights on, BEAMING into my rear view.. i was like are you fucking retarded?!?

Then people in the wrong lanes, JESUS GET IN THE RIGHT FUCKING LANE !!

people in the wrong lanes of dual carriageways is the worst for me and im not even driving yet!

here in milton keynes there are roundabouts and dual carriageways everywhere! people come off the roundabouts and stick in the outside lane doing 40 all the way to the next roundabout and then switch to the inside lane because they want to go left! :D

i just hate how most people here cant use a roundabout. seems to be with just roundabouts with 2 lanes goin in. i think that left lane is for left and straight on and right lane is for right and goin back on yourself. am i right ?? because it gets annoying gettin cut up and people thiking its me and giving me the look.

im not even gonna start on stuck up folk in there 1.9 tdi audi's and vw's company cars on the motorway. twats.

i just hate how most people here cant use a roundabout. seems to be with just roundabouts with 2 lanes goin in. i think that left lane is for left and straight on and right lane is for right and goin back on yourself. am i right ?? because it gets annoying gettin cut up and people thiking its me and giving me the look.

im not even gonna start on stuck up folk in there 1.9 tdi audi's and vw's company cars on the motorway. twats.

your allowed to go straight on form the righthand lane at loads of roundabouts so long as there are two lane in obviously and two lanes straight on and you exit in the right hand lane iirc.

Phil

yeh i know your allowed 2 go straight on from right lane if theres 2 lanes leaving that way i was just meanin when theres one and folk cut me and and look at me as if i shouldnt have been there. happens so much at one roundabout here that i started doubting if i was in the right lane. ( by right lane i mean left lane :D )

You know what really grinds my gears!

when overtaking on a dual carraigeway and someone gets right right up your arse while your passing another car,

so what i do is drive sideby side with the car i was overtaking and dont let the car behind through,

you see them getting really wound up in your rear view mirror so i just give them a few hand geusteures

:D

You know what really grinds my gears!

when overtaking on a dual carraigeway and someone gets right right up your arse while your passing another car,

so what i do is drive sideby side with the car i was overtaking and dont let the car behind through,

you see them getting really wound up in your rear view mirror so i just give them a few hand geusteures

:D

Lol.. i've done that so many times.. I start smiling, wile looking in my rear view.!lol..

Or when am turning right and the person is up my ars, i make sure i stop so am stationary even though its clear or i really turn in slowly, just to piss them off!!

my biggest pet hate is when a road narrows only allowing one line of traffic and stupid pricks go right up the outside and try cutting in at the last minute then give you a nasty look if you dont let them in! ...... i love when they dont get in though lol

@ Phil the Badger

Great minds think alike, just imaging what its going to be like when you get boosted :D

Also liked the way you *'d f**k and left cunt readable :D

if people sit up my bumper i just keep braking to piss them off, they soon back away.

Half the population cant drive for shit, I'd be well to fightened they'd write my car off :D

Spitting a flame out of the tailpipe works even better B)

Melted front bumper B)

Would smell lovely to :D

People who don't use lanes or roundabouts correctly, I mean, whats the fucking point? Especially these nobs who sit in the middle lane, travelling at the same speed as the outside lane traffic, where's the logic? where did these people get there license?? Ebay perhaps??

Damien

cornflakes were giving them out :lol: