Rip My Poor Starlet

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me Steve thought you were pissing around again!

Sorry to hear it man, right shitter' that is!!

As long as your okay man thats what counts, i know you don't want to hear this but cars can be replaced and people can't!

Really hope the best in getting it sorted man, we are here for you matey and you know it :)

ohh my god!! your pics look like a real nice example of a gt and your sig pic looks like you had a few mods i was nearly in a crash the other night i was driving up the hill by me cars parked on both sides of the road so couldnt see the side streets like and i was siriously about 20 yards from some one doin 30 and they pulled out really dont no how i stoped very lucky but sh** very sorry to hear about yours man

Damn man, yesterday was not a good day for Starlets!! I aquaplaned at about 40-45mph into a grass verge with bushes, GODS WILL that i bounced of the bushes back onto the road with not a scratch on me or the car Wake up call indeed.

My condolences to you and your car mate. I hate to imagine your situatation, Can only hope you get back what you paid and spent on it.

by the way, Don't let them crush it, that will make me and allot of others cry!, instead sell whats left in memory!

- Rest in peace -

sorry to hear that mate.

It's one of the things that worries me that some bell toucher will ruin all my work on my car and I'll only get back pennies from the insurance compared to what I've spent on it :)

But as folk have said, at least you're ok though mate, no matter how annoying it is, a motor can be replaced.

i didnt bother to read all the replies, but are you fully comp?

if so, it doesnt matter if he accepts responsibility or not, your insurance will pay for it and after that they will seek reimbursement.

youll have the cash next week if its fully comp mate. only hard part is arguing the true value of the car.

nah rick i aint

im only 3rd party F&F fully comp was too much money to insure

really regretting not going fully comp now. next time i renew my insurance il have 4 years n claims so i will deffo be going fully comp, lesson learned this time

Cant believe it mate, when I seen it on FacBook I was like B) what the fuck??? :D

What was the old fart thinking? :) Some people just shouldbt be on the road!! :o

Hope the BC's are still straight and most other things are salvageable for the next one!

Chin up

RIP lil Starbomb

cheers to everyone for the nice words

@lew, think one of the bc's was bent il have t check so im pissed off

@hou yeh mate that sunds good to me

@chesh piss of there mine :)

@chanelle- i know i was gutted lol was really looking forward to getting it all done for JAE this year as well

@kyran i was sooooo tempted to lamp him one but had to care for the fallen hero lmao took a volvo on and it was a draw. thats impressive

anyone selling any standard shocks and springs please let me know as i need some asap if there going to take my car away there not having my bc's lol