magnecore blue 8mm leads

jd tuning cooling panel in blue

uprated walbro fuel pump

blitz dumpvalve

race-tech boost, oil temp and oil pressure gauge

double gauge pillar pod

triple gauge dash mount holder

Jap speed decat pipe middle section and 5 inch back box

Hate to seem like a Vulture mate but if you do break then PM me :p Demon needs products!!!!! LOL

Like i said in an earlier post mate, when the Demon is built i will let you drive it! I will be in the passenger seat though to keep an eye on ya :)

If your getting a GT again then it might be worth keeping the parts won't it?????

Jason

hmmmm not sure yet. if i get paid out and all goes well il get a starlet and depending what its got on it il put the mods on and buy back my car and break it and the demon gets first refusal on anything you need as its for an awesome cause lol if i dont get paid out then il be stripping and selling everything lol

and awesome jase i cant wait haha il be shitting it though in tht monster haha will be doing 20 tops everywhere lmao

hmmmm not sure yet. if i get paid out and all goes well il get a starlet and depending what its got on it il put the mods on and buy back my car and break it and the demon gets first refusal on anything you need as its for an awesome cause lol if i dont get paid out then il be stripping and selling everything lol

and awesome jase i cant wait haha il be shitting it though in tht monster haha will be doing 20 tops everywhere lmao

No worries mate! If you need any standard parts in return to put back on the car then let me know and we can do an exchange basis plus cash. I do hope you end up back in a starbo mate, fingers crossed............ :)

cheers JAE and bear lol

well just got a call a few hours ago they going to give me £1700 for my fallen soldier which im quite happy about lol

so im on the hunt for another gt soon :thumbsup:

cheers JAE and bear lol

well just got a call a few hours ago they going to give me £1700 for my fallen soldier which im quite happy about lol

so im on the hunt for another gt soon ;)

Good news mate! Get those mods off asap, you will need them for the new beast :thumbsup:

cheers jase im happy with the offer to be honest although I've lost some money in it all but hopefully i can find a nice lovely starbo to replae it with :thumbsup: when i get the coilovers off later on il try get pics up you should have seen the mess in my house lmao just ripped everything off and dumped it all in my kitchen haha

Guest ep82_girl

only just found this post after you commented on mine. so sorry for you :thumbsup: but on the positive everyone is ok and im sure you'll get another starlet and do it up lovely like the last 1.

RIP little starbo ;)

xxxx

cheers jase im happy with the offer to be honest although I've lost some money in it all but hopefully i can find a nice lovely starbo to replae it with :thumbsup: when i get the coilovers off later on il try get pics up you should have seen the mess in my house lmao just ripped everything off and dumped it all in my kitchen haha

sounds like me i polished my rocker cover in my kitcken lol

im glad you have got things sorted mate....get a white GT ;)

1700 that not bad at all dude, you lookin for a square light or quad light

sounds like me i polished my rocker cover in my kitcken lol

im glad you have got things sorted mate....get a white GT :thumbsup:

not bothered if square or quad but would like a white one lol