Jae 2010 @ Wicksteed Park

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at JAE yesterday, went with my friend is his 4G civic, we were opposite the uksc stand.

First time i been to JAE, but will be coming next year hopefully for the weekend in my own car.. :(

Alot of nice cars there, speed bumps on the way in and out were a issue as the car kept scraping :)

Didnt get no pics but my friend did so il get them uploaded on here when i see him

We have not long been back also. :)

Was a great weekend and although i wasn't with you guys i still managed to come over and speak to a few of you. Sorry i didn't stay long, but hopefully next year i will be there with the Demon. I have a few plans and hopefully should be able to get it in on a club stand. :(

Was some lovely looking Glanza's and GT's on the stand and made me really want to get one now :(

Jason :D

A massive thank you to Rob and the crew for an excellent show.

If you can only attend 1 show next year it has to be JAE :)

Thanks to all the people that i met an good to put names to faces and have the crack!!

Good to see everyone mingling and no one left out in a word a QUALITY bunch of members

There were some stunning cars on show and the evenings were memorable an all for the right reasons

Hope to see YOU all next year an hopefully the Badger will attend AGAIN :(

John

A massive thank you to Rob and the crew for an excellent show.

If you can only attend 1 show next year it has to be JAE :)

Thanks to all the people that i met an good to put names to faces and have the crack!!

Good to see everyone mingling and no one left out in a word a QUALITY bunch of members

There were some stunning cars on show and the evenings were memorable an all for the right reasons

Hope to see YOU all next year an hopefully the Badger will attend AGAIN :(

John

Phil went!? :(

That was epic! :(

Pity so many people pulled out but was still a savage weekend!

Wz wikid to see everyone again and good to meet new people n put names to faces :(

Loved the idea of having best NA, GT n V of the show that was pretty kool, as pre usual Rob you did an awesome job!

N thanks for the UKSC sticker Luke much appriciated mate!

Roll on 2011 :)