Jae 2010 @ Wicksteed Park

Get the review thread up bitches, want to see lots of pics of starbos and drunken naked badgers :)

Fucking pissed off that I didnt get a drunken JAE phone call Phil, fucking hurt :(

Never mind the badger "Woody an mate" was ace dreesed as Cheerleaders up until getting naked, an so funny wait till Rob posts the VIDS!!!

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys just want to say thanks for a great weekend and rob you have done a stunning job at organising this event and deserve a medal for this mate as i haven't been to a car event where people have gel'd so well and just had so much fun together!

I really cant wait until next year and hope you can make it again phil! enjoyed getting groped by you and mr bower lol!!!! Also many thanks to Enzo for the Jager! mmmmm :(

Bunch of legends thanks again! :)

Just to mirror what has been said above, thanks to rob and all involved for all the organisation involved for this fantastic weekend.

It was a screamer for sure :) me and joe cant Waite for the next one and the one after that and that... :D but no thanks guys for making the weekend what it was and making me and Joanne feel really welcome, what a nice bunch of piss heads you all are :D:(:(:D

and meeting the legend the one and only Phil. B)

thanks guys much appreciated kind regards,

drew 007 & joanne.

That was epic! :(

Pity so many people pulled out but was still a savage weekend!

Wz wikid to see everyone again and good to meet new people n put names to faces :D

Loved the idea of having best NA, GT n V of the show that was pretty kool, as pre usual Rob you did an awesome job!

N thanks for the UKSC sticker Luke much appriciated mate!

Roll on 2011 :)

No problem mate :(

In a nut shell "fucking Awesome" and couldn't of been better. everyone I met was so feindly and didn't relise how many people knew who I was lol defo not going to miss any future events.

Just to mirror what has been said above, thanks to rob and all involved for all the organisation involved for this fantastic weekend.

It was a screamer for sure :) me and joe cant Waite for the next one and the one after that and that... :D but no thanks guys for making the weekend what it was and making me and Joanne feel really welcome, what a nice bunch of piss heads you all are :D:(:(:D

and meeting the legend the one and only Phil. B)

thanks guys much appreciated kind regards,

drew 007 & joanne.

didnt get to introduce myself to you mate, if i had known who you where i would have lol

No problem mate :(

In a nut shell "fucking Awesome" and couldn't of been better. everyone I met was so feindly and didn't relise how many people knew who I was lol defo not going to miss any future events.

Luke, you my friend are are a fooking diamond,your top bloke matey, and thanks for the class stickers, just please dont forget our lasers stickers :)

didnt get to introduce myself to you mate, if i had known who you where i would have lol

Aar thanks buddy, yes gutted i was never acquainted but im sure the opportunity will arise again, hopefully sooner rather then later :)

and this go's to anybody i didn't have the opportunity to meet.

Aar thanks buddy, yes gutted i was never acquainted but im sure the opportunity will arise again, hopefully sooner rather then later :)

and this go's to anybody i didn't have the opportunity to meet.

shoulda stopped by the palace and introduced yourself mate, at least you know what tent ill be in next time aye

Absolute stunner of a weekend, better than last years JAE I have to say! Bigger and better, always the UKSC way!

Many thanks to Rob and Mrs Rob for the effort and time you've put into this, as well as everyone else who had a part in making it happen this year. Thanks to everyone for being top people to talk to and chat with, even if I didn't talk much :) It was good to see some new faces there and some of the more established names I hadn't met before (SiCaln, Nanglebadger)

Saturday night was one of the best nights I've had in some time, shame about our sound system getting turned off.

Just a small question however; Geo, what were you doing on the side of the M6??

guys just want to say thanks for a great weekend and rob you have done a stunning job at organising this event and deserve a medal for this mate as i haven't been to a car event where people have gel'd so well and just had so much fun together!

I really cant wait until next year and hope you can make it again phil! enjoyed getting groped by you and mr bower lol!!!! Also many thanks to Enzo for the Jager! mmmmm :)

Bunch of legends thanks again! :(

Pretty much been said before, but my first JAE and i cant wait until next year now!! big thanks to everyone who made it, and also the management for bringing it all together, and thanks for my cake and putting me on the spot for my birthday haah :(

We all gel'd so great and i had sooo much fun with all the banter and fun, and the random groping etc xD

roll on next year!!

Guest cheshireglanza

Yep been said in the above comment jae was awesome,it was my first year there and I loved every min,it was great to finally meet phil hope he makes it next year top guy,big thanks to rob for making all this happen and I got to sit on his knee round the camp fire lol,thanks to Sam who waxed my car while I went tesco lol all top bunch off lads there glad I was part off the uksc stand and will be there next year with the same v even tho phil thinks I will break it lol

Tents nearly got set on fire. I was sat in my car and one of the Chinese lanterns came down on fire next to the marquee and was drifting to the tents lucky I was there come close to setting my foot on fire putting it out lol

Many thanks to Rob and Mrs Rob for the effort and time you've put into this, as well as everyone else who had a part in making it happen this year. Thanks to everyone for being top people to talk to and chat with, even if I didn't talk much :) It was good to see some new faces there and some of the more established names I hadn't met before (SiCaln, Nanglebadger)

as above, really was a great weekend and have to attend future JAE show's

again thanks for the effort gone in to everyone involved with orginising and the poeple who made me and tays uksc experience memorable. will deffiantly attend future meets.

Haha @ Woody

i feel so sorry for the firend sam brought. really didnt want to play allong with you two :(