Jae 2010 @ Wicksteed Park

Was good to meet you Phil hope you make it next year :D

@Ryan Krispy Kremes are doughnuts mate come to the Manchester meet in october and buy some :(

was great to meet u too Craig buddy, Rob had spoken very highly of you before the show, as had Sam, so was a pleasure to put a face to the name!

Phil.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god i remember that lol that was so funny! you kept sying it to me for some reason too lmao

eeeeeee frum baaaaaaaaaarnsley mee!

I dont know why you're not even from barnsley are you?

there has been surprisingly little photos of my antics

i was expecting some of in the gazebo and my cock out lapdance i gave to si

was really good show though thanks to everyone for being there and managing to put up with me again

big special gay hug thanks to all those involved in the organisation y'all done a top notch job

oh i might be up in manchester in the next couple of weeks so if all the mancs wouldnt mind showing me around it wouldnt go unapreciated. you are a bunch of crazy northerners and i wanna come see what the scenes like up there.

@lukEp, why is it always someone from manchester that pours drink down my throat it was bourkey and his misses before haha but thanks it was good :thumbsup:

oh i might be up in manchester in the next couple of weeks so if all the mancs wouldnt mind showing me around it wouldnt go unapreciated. you are a bunch of crazy northerners and i wanna come see what the scenes like up there.

@lukEp, why is it always someone from manchester that pours drink down my throat it was bourkey and his misses before haha but thanks it was good :(

Or you could come up on the 30th? massive piss up then a meet on the 31st? plan?? :thumbsup:

i dont think you were saying to me i think u were saying it to a girl but i joined in saying it with you lol

could just be a plan boyo

hmm i will have to consider this. glad to see i'm invited you are a good bunch of lads aint ya

quite excited now. :(

we try our best lol just let me know if you are coming up and we'll arrange summit you sexual man! :thumbsup:

It was a truly epic weekend, Me and Claire enjoyed it.

Was cracking meeting a few new faces, and catching up with the usuals!! Was truly epic Meeting the Nangle himself had me in stiches for most of the weekend. And he also got a tiny drive of my EP which was also cool.

Thanks to everyone being so awesome and welcoming and just being a great bunch of people. Sorry if i wasnt being very talkative but ive had a lot on my plate recently and i was trying to chill out for the weekend.

Thanks to Rob and Amy for the whole organising Process, they always rock at making it a great event.

UKSC is a awesome club to be part of :thumbsup:

Liam

• 1 month later...