Anti-rattle?

Are there any foam things or whatever you can get to stop interior bits rattling?

I'm going to be stripping out the CRX interior soon and then replacing it all but the suspension will eventually be quite stiff with polybushes and coilovers and I can see it being very rattly inside even if I do all the screws/bolts up tight.

I'm sure I've seen some foam stuff before that you can use in between things to stop them rattling.

Well I'm sure the exhaust will drown it out anyway but when you're just taking it quiet and easy it's fucking annoying with things rattling.

Everything rattled in the Starlet it drove me mad. :thumbsup: But then I did have stiff suspension and 45 profile tyres.

Forget paying top dollar for dynomat, get to B&Q and get some Aquaroll, exactly the same stuff at a fraction of the price!

I did mine with some floor underlay from homebase. about 40 quid for 10 sq metre. Its the light one which looks like a rubber mat but is completely of foam and one side self adhesive. Really good stuff, i have a quiet and sound proof car rear and when the bass kicks in,its just boom boom boom without any rattling:)) Loving it.