Its Snowing Ere It Is!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was blizzard at work( bathgate ) couldnt get above 30 on the motorway because it was slightly uphill. wheels spinnin in every gear if i put it on more than a tiny bit. then when i got home only 20 miles away if that its not lying at all lol

ROFL Rickstar, i din't even do my assignments lol, well i was but got pissed of because i had 6 assignments to do by 20:00 LOL Impossible so left at 6 and now, might be fucked by lecturers.

It was fucking black ice everywhere here, couldn't get up the speed ramp in the car park (at college)it was ice all around it lool so i put my foot down and i began to burnout lol and everyone was looking rofl, so tried again and still wheel spinned... :S i had to reverse and get a run up kind off to succesfully get up the ramp lol, the roads were covered in ice too even the main fucking roads; was doing about 15-20 in a 40 dual carrigeway.

good times eh?

it started here again!! yay!! ;)

I want everything covered apart from my precious (starlet) like earlier in the year end of jan, would be aweseome now that i have a car!!

Be careful lol..last time it snowed down here I went out driving for like an hour haha 1st time driving in snow..weird, but awesome! Wish I had 4WD though :L

propper hammerd it down round me... bout 3-4inches and i'm truely fucked!! i dont have my Glanza anymore and have the mr2.... thats RWD!! i cant go anywhere, had to move off the drive for my bro then couldnt get back on as it has a very slight incline, i was stuck half on the road half up my drive. had to get my sis and bro to push the back while i tried to get back on.

i'm fucked ;) hopefuly wont be so bad tommorow!

its funny people do so much making there cars powerful and as soon as it snows everyones in the same boat lol. it amuses me to see all the folk in there m5's and big posh cars not bein able to get anywhere ;) had to help push a 350z up my mates street last year.

its funny people do so much making there cars powerful and as soon as it snows everyones in the same boat lol. it amuses me to see all the folk in there m5's and big posh cars not bein able to get anywhere ;) had to help push a 350z up my mates street last year.

yep thats me... fooked, got rinsed by a granny earlier, to be fair she was quick and i was going sideways ;)

yep thats me... fooked, got rinsed by a granny earlier, to be fair she was quick and i was going sideways ;)

^^^^^ :D:D ;)

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

GRANNY GIRL RACER WASTES A 300+ STALION MR2 IN A MICRA WITH A WHEEL TRIM MISSING!!!!