Medstone Belated Xmas Masterpiece - 8th Jan 2010

Just been out and about in maidstone and all the main roads are absolutely fine. Apparently the temperature will be dropping to -3 by night time so im gonna play it by ear i guess, and see what other people do.

Also havent been to a meet for the last 3 meetings due to my shitty previous job so will be good to see some familiar faces.

Joe

no mate why would that be a joke?... you had a bad expirence?

Yes i have, and your also the first person i've ever seen to say something good about the company lol 90% of the GTR owner's club have a bad thing to say about the company lol owell

she never used to be, that noisy shit is recent.

ive followed her career ever since seeing her on cumaholics back in the day when she couldnt even speak english ^^

im all nostalgic now.

msn me, i have one video mate, you aint ready for it.

im debaiting having a look now.... the gf is asleep next to me; but dangerwanks are the best ;]

Blatantly just seen this let me know when you can send it over :p

Yes i have, and your also the first person i've ever seen to say something good about the company lol 90% of the GTR owner's club have a bad thing to say about the company lol owell

oh wow well not disagreeing mate can only go on the service i ve had and its been fantastic so far

what do the GTR owners club have to say cause they re pretty hot on the GTr's they work with adam at sumo power with cause they got like the HKS engine GTR's??

• 3 weeks later...

Next attempt potentially the 1st or 2nd friday in Feb

Hopefully it wont snow this time....

I've got my dissertation due in this fri then busy with the GF potentially 2nd week although i cant remember.

So most probably the first week in Feb but Im not going to put anything up until i know

Just thought id give u lot the heads up :thumbsup:

x