• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dislike the snow turned into a corner last night shame tilly decided to turn to late and hit a kerb so now planning on getting wheels refurbed. Good job my boyfriend was driving and stopped it from been 2 wheels and only 1 hit kerb but i can make him feel bad all day now lol

No the doors the right colour the rear quarter has been repaired before i got it they didnt get the colour quite right getting it sorted in the summer along with the other stuff like bumper and skirts boot has a few 50p size dints

• 4 weeks later...

I think i got it worse... my cars not starting.... the cars turning over.. its getting a spark but just no go..

i think my imobiliser has given the goat up... sooo now i need to get it into somewhere to try get her running.. the full cars fine but its not actualy starting. DAM IMOBILISERS!!!!

I think i got it worse... my cars not starting.... the cars turning over.. its getting a spark but just no go..

i think my imobiliser has given the goat up... sooo now i need to get it into somewhere to try get her running.. the full cars fine but its not actualy starting. DAM IMOBILISERS!!!!

Get a mate with a running car and pipe his exhaust under your front end for a while to heat up the block. Then give it another shot.

Other than that, I am looking outside at clear floor and the sun! :thumbsup:

Im looking at sun....

by the way we pulled the car along the road down from mines... its like a 1.5miles straight.... we got it up to 40... it was like the car was running but no throttle response and that was it in gear!!! it was also popping and so.. tryd jumping in 3rd & 4th.. & 5th!!!

but the imobiliser wont allow it!!!

computer_says_no_7mvv.jpg

Sun is beaming down here!!

Apparently having snow back home next week though :thumbsup:

I just want the summer now, plenty of skirt about then :)

Its always scarey how much of a same level we are on.

i think the proof was when we sent pics like.. i had that one last week.. this one tonight and that at the weekend lololol

this is fucking crazy!! I'm getting pissed off with the snow can't even put my foot down because i'll hit fuel cut!!!

"Dear God, Can you please please pleeeaaase make the weather warmer

Amen"

:thumbsup::)

lol

Its always scarey how much of a same level we are on.

i think the proof was when we sent pics like.. i had that one last week.. this one tonight and that at the weekend lololol

:D

Should of seen what I "nearly" had this weekend :thumbsup:

Back on topic I was out with a mate on Friday, he pulled over to send a text and it started snowing, no joke by the time he finished the text the road was completely white, it was that intense :)

Didnt last long though