What Tools/tool Sets Do You Keep In The Car?

Exactly that, i have a few tools lying around in the car im thinking of getting a little kit to keep in the boot for when i need it.....sales are on might aswell get a cheap tool set.

What do you guys carry? tool sets? nothing? jump leads? chest of tools?? any recommendations?

Asad

i carry nothing with me in the glanza!! :)

i used to have R5 GTT's though & carried, fan belts,head gasket,pushrods,zip ties,jubilee clips,oil,anti freeze,10,11,12,13mm spanners,wd 40,jack,wheel brace,fuses,electrical wire,electrical tape ha ha + probably a few more bits

i carry nothing with me in the glanza!! :)

i used to have R5 GTT's though & carried, fan belts,head gasket,pushrods,zip ties,jubilee clips,oil,anti freeze,10,11,12,13mm spanners,wd 40,jack,wheel brace,fuses,electrical wire,electrical tape ha ha + probably a few more bits

This tells me you had great confidence in that car. :D :D

This tells me you had great confidence in that car. :):D

tbh i never really had much hassle with them!! it was mainly as a precaution & not wanting to be stranded :D

bent a few pushrods from high revving lol never blown a headgasket so did'nt need that.

i carry the halfords 200pc or 150 pc proffesional tool kit, there screw driver set, pliers, long nose aswell, wire cutter. the standard jack, a can of tireweld, and a little LED torch, i got used to carryin this in the 106 gti, and now i just carry it, wouldnt believe the amount of beers ive got for sorting mates out, get phone calls all the time lol

aint used it before, but a few mates have, its just a get home thing, i have the spare wheel aswell, but bought it when i had the 106 and no spare, and still have it

tyre goes flat, just whack it in, away you go, like expandable foam, but makes a mess inside the rim.

my tools done fly about, fit in the boot nicely lol

i rock the 150 piece halfords tool set, gets you out of the mess all the time, that a pair of pliers and some jump leads because the batterys shit lol. yes you can get a cheap shit one for a tenner but when u start rounding off bolts because the sockets fit like a dick in a dustbin u wont be best pleased, for 100 quid, u cant go wrong, every piece has a lifetime guarentee, its no snap on gear, but for the money its spot bollock

Just used to have a pair of pliers and screw driver back in the day when I had to keep adjusting my actuator :)

Other than that there is a wheel brace under my seat but thats for other reasons :D

Tools = weight :D

got all my tools for work (electrician) plus axle stand and car jack lol just because its been in there since we sorted my mates car lol is always a screwdriver knocking around though. work tools are normaly in the works car (55 reg scooby estate, i love my boss)