Leaving The Starlet World.

Well ive decided once and for all.

decided that the standard parts of my car will be going back on the car. modded parts will be sold

then the car will be sold eventualy.

i plan to sell all my parts to pay off the majority of my loan... then save up to use the rest.

So people if anyone is interested in some of my parts let me know.

ill give you all a shout soon!

its been a fun experience... but its time i get rid of my loan and have loads of money back in my life lol!

i will be on here still.. and i will still have a toyota.

mucho love.

Glanza-Love.

Its a shame matey after all that hard work you have put into it :( good luck with your new car hope you injoy it as much as you have with your V :D

If you put a list up of the parts you are selling i may be intrested in some if they are the right price :p

another toyota... wouldnt happen to be an mr2?

not the best time to brake but good luck none the less.

sometimes it's good to step back... move on a bit, it's not hard to come back to these great little cars but there are many many different options out there :(

Shame mate, could of been a bit of a weapon, good luck with the next motor, MR2 I take it?

I am at the point if I should continue or not tbh but I am gonna keep going I will have two decent Starlets at the end of it and I am far from finished with the little beasts :p

Hope you do stick around :(

xxx

cheers team. id like to hope the next cars a toyota.. mr2 maybe would be nice.

first off i want to strip the parts then sell them. then the car... then face what new car ill get..

im totaly undecided right now.

strangley the gf is saying pulsar gtr... (wtf never expected that)

but she wont step foot in a 180.. i wonder why wullie. :(

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

but on a serious note, all the best with your plans dude.

also, rick, shut your cake hole u filthy slag! one day u will return to EPs just for the fun of it. i went to a fortune teller and she told me u would do so, ergo, fact!

Phil.

I'm with Rick, however its what you want for a car that ultimatly make you choose. If your happy with a nippy wee 1.3 town car that can shock most 2lt N/A cars then its great. if you have aspirations of reliable big power (300hp) for a shit load less cash or you fancy trying a new way of driving (RWD or 4WD) you have to. I dont think I could go back to a Glanza or a GT, even as a run about. I'd much rather have an EK9 if I wanted a small hot hatch as a daily.

indeed... starlets are great when you have them, but i spent sooo much and didn't get very far.

I looked around for a while at what to move onto next. ek9?... nah to slow, Silvia?...to scared of 'full rwd' loads of others but ended up with an mr2 still rwd but mid engine, so takes just a bit more before it bits your head off haha. there great cars, highly underestimated but are getting old now so like other 'high power cars' you need to look for a minta if you want it to last.

scooby or evo are nice but are a tad chavy (well a scooby is) but are nice and fast.... even though my 2 will quite happily muller a scoob, havnt tried an evo yet lol

what ever you move onto it's nice to experience different types and styles of car :p