Glanza V Stainless Steel Dials

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to quote you from way back..

Im not to sure about the N/A version, from the pics i have seen then needles are different. Don't they have a extra bit sticking out the other side of the needle? The problem is that these are designed to be fitted without removing the needles and they won't be able to slide over the n/a needles.

my SR dusnt have any extra bits on the needles.. looks just like the pictures you posted??

just to quote you from way back..

Im not to sure about the N/A version, from the pics i have seen then needles are different. Don't they have a extra bit sticking out the other side of the needle? The problem is that these are designed to be fitted without removing the needles and they won't be able to slide over the n/a needles.

my SR dusnt have any extra bits on the needles.. looks just like the pictures you posted??

SR speedo cluster is fine mate, its the other N/A models that have the problems with the needles. :mellow:

what happened to the rising sun effect like on the 82 versions

Don't worry i am planning on doing a rising sun version :wub: I just decided to do the first batch as a more simple version as people may not like the rising sun ones. Shows that other designs are available as well. I have the template fitting perfectly so now there is not much work involved in creating different designs. The rising sun is a little more work as i need to make sure the gauges are in the correct position to one another before i can do the template, to ensure they line up from one gauge to the next.

Im real busy at the moment with loads of work and sorting out stuff before my heart operation, when i have had the operation i will get on the case as i will be house bound for 3 months so will have LOADS of time.

Jason

Jason :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Do you still have any for the auto's ?

Will do mate, i just have a few little bits to finish on the template and they will be good to go, want to be the first Auto version? :)

Will do mate, i just have a few little bits to finish on the template and they will be good to go, want to be the first Auto version? :)

Sound good

Let me know when they are ready.

How are you doing after the op ?

Sound good

Let me know when they are ready.

How are you doing after the op ?

Will do mate. :)

Feel great now, im dying to get back to work, sounds crazy but im just getting bored after 3 months of doing jack shit! I go back in a few weeks and hopefully everything will then be back to normal :)