Japfest 2010

Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl
Anyone else got another set of tickets delivered today? I got my track time ticket luke last month but now got another small ticket

yeah its just to confirm booking information of your ticket i got 4 thru lol

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
It's alright considering UKSC is new to japfest. away from the padock area, sort of in a field behind one of the better corners to watch the action from.

you'll see. ( :

there aint alot of places we can go as we are so big!!!!! its not to far from the track tho so dont worry :lol:

i tried my best cant do anymore and now i have tonselitus B)

xxx

Right ok as i have to organise a place to stay on friday night and meet everyone on the sat morning to get tickets.

Where is the the services we are meeting at?

Gary

Leigh Delamere service station, Kington Saint Michael, Wiltshire SN14 6LB

:)

would love to go to this but no way of getting down :( anyone from up near me has a spare seat i will go, will chip in for fuel etc.

bit last minute i know :)

have a good day people!!

I'm bringing girlfriend, young cousin who looks far too much like a girl at 14 so trying to man him up ad the HD video camera, so if anybody wants visa of them on track hot me up with the times your out and ole see what I cando :)

im assuming there will be a tesco nearby so i an buyt burgers for my bbq lol. qould be a weird place if there is no tesco nearby

lol mate its in the middle of nowhere haha, ide be hitting tescos the eve before, its cold enough at night atm, leave this shit in the car over night, itl stay frozen haha..

im having a breakdown atm, mainly because, this is how my car sits as we speak;

2-1.jpg

as you might notice, theres something missing....got no frikin turbo do i!?

and all the shite is in the back

fullcar.jpg

cant wait just need to get my head back together today and shes ready to go fooookin head gaskets lol, there's always sumthin that hold you back!!!

Hope you get it sorted today Dale, an cheers for the hand last night :)

Dont forget to take a chair to sit on as it's a long day!!!!

Brew facilities etc :(