Reflect rear lights

Glanza front seats

New front fog lights

Moulded mudflaps

Sony X-plod CD headunit and 6x9s, with uprated front speakers

Starlet boot tray! Haha

Coming soon:

TTE backbox

Corolla inlet manifold (hopefully after searching some scrappys)

K&N panel filter

Front strut brace

nice and tidy mate. like the glanza spoiler. i would sort the bump strips out, there not the nicest of things on the sportifs. changes the whole look of the car. check mine out to see what there like sprayed as i have a green sportif. keep up the good work representing the sportif crew! keirz

Looking real good James! ;)

You should update more often ;)

Once you sort out your little to do list you will be flying!

Keep up the good work! ;)

The starlet boot tray is that rubbery black/grey thing right? :D

Will get you proper pics of the bb later next week!

Talk soon

Peace Out

Joz

Haha yer it doesn't look too bad in the pics. Unfortunately there is quite a few scratches and scrapes on it (through no fault of my own :D ) that I need to sort out; might cost quite a bit though?

Thinking about painting my drums and calipers soon too. Does anyone have any tips on how to go about this? Rust removal, application, paint type etc? Any helpful information will be more than welcome. James

P.S, I'll get pics of the boot tray up soon

For my drums and calipers i cleaned them off with a wire brush, then used a decent brush (so the hairs dont come out) and hammerite paint. It wored a treat on my calipers but the drums could do with bein redone, the paint was still damp after 2 days. Apparently usin a sandblaster cleans the drums up REAL nice for paintin....if u know anyone with one, wish i did :D

Phil.

i did my rear drums this weekend. i used a wire brush on the end of my drill for rust removal and used hamerite also. does anyone know if normal hamerite is ok for the front calipers. didn't know cuz of heat.

Nah it's genuine toyota, got it from someone on ebay - but you may still be able to get them from toyota. Keeps the carpet clean as well as stopping stuff slipping down to where the spare tyre is. Can't fault it!

I think my mate might have one of those buffer things I could use to get the rust off my drums/calipers; he's currently on holiday though so i'm going to have to wait a week or so.

i did my rear drums this weekend. i used a wire brush on the end of my drill for rust removal and used hamerite also. does anyone know if normal hamerite is ok for the front calipers. didn't know cuz of heat.

hammerite works fine dude. its what i used.

• 2 weeks later...