Will These Fit Anyone Know?

They are the kind of spring that will do till they are done, which could 6months or a yr.

Says lowers 40mm, in very small writing, but that is from standard n/a ride height, so wont lower your glanza by much, if at all.

Mark

Maybe with other cars but im certain it doesnt apply to starlets.

We are going way off topic here but im bored and feel the first question has been answered so i will continue.

100% bog standard glanza, check the height

Glanza6.jpg

100% bog standard n/a, check the height

2wcsibstarM_m.jpg

Pics arnt the best for a comparison but you can see they run what look to me identical heights, and without checking im almost certain glanza and n/a suspension will use the same part numbers.

SO in turn 40mm springs would lower both, the same......

wow....way to convince me there...absolutely NO scale there whatsoever, ergo, irrelvant.

i think the point that Pandamonium was making is that, do UK n/a owners purchase SR suspension set ups to:

A) Lower their cars, or;

B ) Make them do the tango dressed in a monkey suit...

i think u'll find the answer is A....although you can phone a friend should u so please. The point was, OEM suspension setups ARE NOT NECESSARILY ALL THE EXACT SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course, now you're going to tell me that the SRs were limited edition blah blah blah blah...

and until u provide reasonable evidence to the contrary, dont go shooting down people's suggestions and telling them you're bored, because, well, to be fair, the complete and utter lack of any undisputable hard evidence in the above pictures is, frankly, mind numbingly boring.

it is entirely possible that Pandamonium, in this instance, is incorrect, although his considerable knowledge of other brands of cars has led to what is an educated suggestion on this matter, he could well be wrong, but a little respect, is that too much?? remind me next time u post to tell you that your boring me.

Phil.

Guest ep82_girl

i would stay clear to hunni get some off a trader so you know there good quality :(

in regards to height my car looked like a bloody jeep on standard springs!!!

felt bloody unsafe to so lowered straight away!!!

xx

Personally i'd vote the Glanza having slightly stiffer and *SLIGHTLY* lower suspension to support that extra weight of the turbo and the bodykit, and the extra power in the corners - to be a sports model it will need suspension enhancements.

The point I want to make is that seeing a Glanza on the 14" Griffin alloys (standard) and then seeing the uk N/A Starlet running those wheels, theres a noticable difference in the cars ride height. For the record i'm not looking at the bodykit in terms of how high the front bumper is off the road etc, i'm recalling to the wheelarch gap. On the Glanza, it just seems to fill the arches more.

I remember Rob driving the Paseo ST and then driving the Galliano, saying it felt more stiffer, both without any suspension mods, both running 15" alloys with 195/50/15 tyres. They are exactly the same car underneath, so I believe the higher models (Si and Galliano) were fitted with slightly sportier suspension.