How Far Would You Go...

Mine was 15 minutes away in Maidstone. ha. Thought I would push the boat out on this occasion. It was a long, exhausting drive but it was worth it.

:D there seems to be a few starlet owner's in maidstone, i will have to take a trip over when i get my one, im only from herne bay just outside Canterbury really :thumbsup:

I would travel anywhere in the UK or Ireland for the right one, at the right price.

I went up to Scotland for my old GT, pretty sure it was about 250 miles. Set off at around 2am, arrived at my cousins for about 5am and had a bite to eat. Went to buy the car at around 7am, slept from 12-4pm and then came home for the evening!!

I would travel anywhere in the UK or Ireland for the right one, at the right price.

I went up to Scotland for my old GT, pretty sure it was about 250 miles. Set off at around 2am, arrived at my cousins for about 5am and had a bite to eat. Went to buy the car at around 7am, slept from 12-4pm and then came home for the evening!!

Thats keen picking a car up at that time in the morning lol

Bildo got a plane to Scotland from Essex then drove home :D

He wins :thumbsup:

Theres a few Danish guys on here mind who bought their cars from the UK :D

My dad drove 200miles for the old n/a and my uncle drove about 90 miles for the GT

i traveled from glasgow to birmingham for mines, and tbh i would travel anywer for the right car

You panzy!!! i went passed there.. way down passed whirl and soooo!

just to pick up mini jammer (thecars new nickname)