Today, I Came.

Was walking to the carpark after uni, and as I do, was looking absentmindedly at all the cars parked around.

Turned a corner, and there, in front of me, was a Lotus Carlton. I orgasmed on the spot.

It was in Minty McMint condition too. I have never, ever seen any other car in real life before that looks like it would kill you for just looking at it too long as much as the Lotus did. It didn't even need to be moving to look as imposing and fast as it did either. God they are gorgeous to look at. I must have literally spent 5 minutes walking around it. Almost no other car as had quite the same effect on me, not even the Evo 10 that goes about Burnley.

So go on, what cars have you seen on your daily commute or meanderings to the shops that made you stop in your tracks?

Awesome.

I remember seeing a Lotus Carlton on the M25 near my junction. It were a young ish bloke driving it, all 3 of us stuck our thumbs up at the bloke he put his thumb up and floored it. Fuck me did it shift but just seeing in on our travel on the M25 was sweet. Also saw one on the post xmas meet in Kent.

Always been an old Vauxhall fan after my Cavalier and all.