About time i started a topic seeing as i've owned the car for a year,P reg, 110000km's bought it from WRC sales in bradford this time last year, have heard some good and some bad reviews, thought i'd decide for myself, checked the car over and it hasn't had any problems really.

here's some pictures as it was when i bought the car

pretty much standard, apart from; livesports front bumper, sideskirts, and rear lip, cat back exhaust, 17" alloys which were smart but far too big and did not suit the car, in my opinion

DSC06140.jpg

DSC06145.jpg

DSC06146.jpg

took it to crail

Crailbanzai.jpg

got it on the rollers as soon as possible, it made 133.5 at the fly, i was very happy with that result

GlanzaonRollers.jpg

When i got back from crail, found myself a nice set of "JDM" rims white 14" wedsports from my friends V and stripped the interior fully, no doorcards/rooflining/backseats/carpet all plastiv trim asides from the dash

DSC06237.jpg

DSC06240.jpg

DSC06260.jpg

DSC06334.jpg

After treating myself to these rims and tyres i decided that to compliment them it had to be slammed, so i got a set of BC racing coilovers which are fantastic

DSC06301.jpg

DSC06303.jpg

the cars stance was now mean as anything

beachHDRGlanza.jpg

Glanzahayfield.jpg

Forbesphotos2.jpg

Glanzahayfield-1.jpg

glweds.jpg

as the bumper was so low and it had a few cracks these worsened with use as obviously ruining it going over speedbumps was inevitable

in october during massive floods i drove through a puddle at about 25mph as i did slow down, knowing it would be a bad one and the kit completely burst, i was very frustrated as i had just bought a new set of wheels and had just spent most of my months pay on them and a few other perfomance bits and pieces, so had none to buy a bumper

DSC06369.jpg

DSC06371.jpg

DSC06374.jpg

DSC06375.jpg

cable ties saved my bumper and made it last a few more months whilst i found a bumper, i got a standard bumper with an oem splitter 2nd hand which had a few scuffs and some mismatch primer/paint, but a good deal all the same,

over the winter i kept the livesports kit on and it got progressively worse

GlanzaReflection.jpg

Drivers side seat has been swapped for a Bride fixed bucket out of a friends jdm ITR pics soon

finally intercooler and exhaust parts arrived, intercooler to ages, coming from china, bumper has been cut and im away to pick the car up from the garage as all new parts have all just been fitted, new mods include

Hdi front mounted intercooler

j performance manifold and decat

custom straight system

airfilter relocated to front bumper

cheapy bov

will update with more pictures soon

:thumbsup:

Duncan_Glanza

cheers guys, yeah livesports kit will be getting repaired, a friend and i are gonna do it slowly and try get it right, he's pretty handy with fibreglass :thumbsup:

update, got the car back today, snow means i havent really had the chance to drive it though :)

first impressions are good though!

some photos

DSC06214.jpg

DSC06215.jpg

DSC06216.jpg

DSC06218.jpg

DSC06218.jpg

DSC06223.jpg

DSC06224.jpg

can't really tell at the minute, havent had a chance to boost, just drove it home from garage today, snow is a nightmare, will let you know once weather clears up!

Fuckin tell me about it mate! Got past dundee heading northbound and started getting battered by the wind then followed by snow. Come back home to fucking snow. Brilliant.

whats the size of those bud and the et?

15" by 8" et35 i think

cannot lower my car further due to these ace wheels though i have spacers aswell which means they stick out of the arches, hence any lower if it bottoms out it would scar the tyres

GlanzaStretch2.jpg

GlanzaStretch.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

cheers ;) spacers were on the car when i bought it

quick update, wont be driving the V for a whilie as the rad is leaking, when it was taken off to fit bits and pieces fan housing has become slightly warped and puncturued the radiator, not massively bad, it is still driveable just have to check engine temp and levels twice daily just to make sure its alright, but will be a week or so till its running properly again.

unsure whether to go for an uprated rad or not anybody using peformance rads? difference from standard, in price and quality?

cheers

Duncan