Hi all, been a member on Tgtt for a while now, and always heard of this site ect, so i thought i would pull my finger out and get signed up.

well my names sam, drive a 1998 glanza v with sunroof, live on the southcoast, worthing/brighton hmm yeah.. lol

cheers sam :lol:

Fixed the pics for you mate. Use the IMG tags and the images appear on screen. :lol:

Car looks awesome, did you have this for sale on TGTT? Or was that the chap you bought it off?

Yeah thats the one from TGTT, i bought it off him on there, your banned on tgtt arnt you? lol,

Cheers for doing the pics to mate, and got a set of grids waiting to go on, as soon as the engine gets put back together :p

Cheers for all the comments lads :) , and yeah the v is pretty mint lol going to pick some grids up tonight off a mate.. Don't no what plans yet, i have had alot of ideas ect, but its just picking one of them thats the hard part!! lol

running td04 @0.9, WEPR manifold, WEPR down pipe, walbro pump, oil catch can, HKS f-con, magnocore leeds, custom FMIC, HKS cat back (after a buddy club spec 2 lol), samco hoses, civic alloy rad, HDI gauge and controller, AEM afr gauge on way.

210bhp @ fly

176.6 @ wheels @0.9

Cheers sam :)

Hey man

Car looks pretty fresh :lol:

If u fancy it I set up a meet down Chatham, bit of a drive but feel free to come along if u want

Check in the South East Meets subforum if your interested :p

Hey man

Car looks pretty fresh :)

If u fancy it I set up a meet down Chatham, bit of a drive but feel free to come along if u want

Check in the South East Meets subforum if your interested ;)

I will have alook mate, na its not to far, i drive everywhere for meets ect lol