Forum User: Dominodon Caught Scamming Starlet Owners Thousands Of Pounds. Please Read!

mate, thats luton,

what has he said about the jam ecu refund? blamed some1 else

thats a fair trek down there like.

well he started off saying he was his step bro then brother inlaw now hes saying i must have him mixed up with someone else and he doesnt even know a rick lol

scotish do you think i could try and claim my money back for jam wich i payed as a gift because I've saved all the emails etc off rick/martin?

hes even thanked me for recieving my payment..

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i doubt it mate, as paypal say that if you pay by gift, there is no comeback at all.

its the chance people take.

tell him if he dont refund the ££ for the jam one, that you will pay a visit to his property in the night, and show him his address, might get you sumwer that way, its how i would put it, and if it didnt work, then im afraid i would pay a visit to him

I've had dealings in the past, and was lucky enough to realise before anything bad happened. Here's his mobile number: 07929953993

If you check that out on Google, you'll see a few adverts listed:

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&source=...3a9a577caa4e7cb

Including this one:

Gumtree Advert

Clearly, the same mobile number's used for a number of different aliases. I've got this address on an email to go with the one you've given:

85 Bromham Road

Bedford

MK40 2QH‎

Ok cheers buddy i have just sent him an email and he said he hasnt lived at that address for years lol if i dont get my money back scotish i will be going down there even if i have to waste some more money on fuel i am going to smash this guys teeth through the back of his head

Thanks for your advice matey :lol:

I've had dealings in the past, and was lucky enough to realise before anything bad happened. Here's his mobile number: 07929953993

If you check that out on Google, you'll see a few adverts listed:

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&source=...3a9a577caa4e7cb

Including this one:

Gumtree Advert

Clearly, the same mobile number's used for a number of different aliases. I've got this address on an email to go with the one you've given:

85 Bromham Road

Bedford

MK40 2QH‎

I have also been given that number when i ring it its the answer machine and it says its dan, i will post some more emails up in a bit that ive got off him hes a proper real hustler he knows the ins and outs of starlet hes defo done his research

all so thanks for heads up www.glanza

I have also been given that number when i ring it its the answer machine and it says its dan, i will post some more emails up in a bit that ive got off him hes a proper real hustler he knows the ins and outs of starlet hes defo done his research

ah fuck i spent money on shit from them two

faisal

what can we do anyone

lol

WTF! this guy prob got different addresses for everything.

the address in the paypal in aylesbury and the other in Bedford!!!:)

Good luck finding him mate. if you can provide evidence to paypal about how dodgy he is, with links from that number off google and that....

might work, worth a shot.

rite guys ive just had another email off him so sumone or him is on this forum here is email....

To: mickyboy1984@live.co.uk

Subject: RE: apexi ecu

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 21:30:22 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Get a grip mate first off all you send the payment rong then after u mess me about. I have be kind enought and said ok ill give your full refund, What is a mug ?. was going to be kind enought to pay your refund but my friend has said you have put it all over the intersted as i said your putting my personal details on the internet. Ie email adderess and name. if you have a problem give me your number and ill ring you.

no way I've been emailing this guy about all that parts

i asked for pics and he sent me pics of a the jam ecu i sold 2 weeks ago (yes my own pics ) :) this guy is a serious scam artist he told me that he was on a police course till the 6th then he be avalible to send stuff this man needs shot :)

same he said his name was rick and gave me this number 07929953993

no way I've been emailing this guy about all that parts

i asked for pics and he sent me pics of a the jam ecu i sold 2 weeks ago (yes my own pics ) :) this guy is a serious scam artist he told me that he was on a police course till the 6th then he be avalible to send stuff this man needs shot :)

same he said his name was rick and gave me this number 07929953993

mark where did u send the jam ecu !!

faisal

IS THE RICK YOUR ON ABOUT MARK LOL heres some more emails off rick he also said to me he was on a police course till the 3rd :) youl have to read from bottom to top

Regards

michael

To: ricksear1981@hotmail.com

Subject: RE: JAM ecu toyota starlet.

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:32:32 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:24:03 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Thanks buddy, I Will email when i send the ecu out on the 3rd feb buddy.Im useing my mobile phone to email its quite hard.

Thanks Rick

Lol oky doky cheers Rick

Regards

michael

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:19:43 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:15:29 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Hello thing is i they can ring up any time for me to do the traning course, Witch they rang me last night so i went off 6am. If the payment was sent yesterday i would off took the item with me and posted it buddy.

As soon as i get back ill post it royal mail sign for so your get the item the next day mate.

Thanks Rick

Ok no bother thanks for the reply anyway matey hope the traning course gos well for you

let me know when you send the ECU out cheers

Regards

michael

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:36:16 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Hello thanks for the payment, I had to leave for work now for my police training course so i wont be back on the 3rd off feb so as soon as i come back your item shall get your item shipped asap frew royal mail 1st sign for.

I Apologize for this.

Thanks Rick

Orr god lol i was hopeing i would get it this week could you not take it

to the police training course with you then send it? If not i have to shall wait

Thanks

michael

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:17:43 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Hello rick I've sent you the money £250 as a gift here is my address also

Michael Loughran

53 Ryhill Walk

Oremesby

Middlesbrough

Cleveland

TS7 9JZ

I have tryed to get intouch with my friend about the k24 turbo kit but his phone is off

i will keep trying but if i have know joy i will try and buy the turbo kit for my self as i am realy intrested in it.Im just trying to sell one of my cars then i will have the money for the kit but if you end up selling it befor i can get the money then fair enuf but i will do my best in the next few days to get the money for it

Regards

michael

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:35:20 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Sure thats fine mate

Thanks Rick

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:34:44 +0000

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:29:32 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Ah i see where your comeing from now :)

Thanks Rick

Thanks anyway Rick i,ll try and get intouch with my mate and give him your number if thats ok?

Regards

michael

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:27:52 +0000

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:10:57 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}No problem why dont you keep the Jam manifold and give your mate your old one.

Thats ok.

Thanks Rick.

I still have the oem stock manifold on at the min so dont have anything to swap him to go with the blitz kit untill i get the jam ECU then i can have a manifold and turn the boost up to 1bar as you will know the oem manifolds the third runner is restricted and not good for my engine and I've always liked the JAM manifold cause it has sort runners for quicker spool in time unlike most manifolds that have longer runners like zisco ones......never mind i cant have everything lol

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:06:41 +0000

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:43:38 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Ok mate its a jam manifold that is on the blitz turbo kit.

Thanks rick

Orr no i didnt want you to say that I've been after a JAM manifold for my ct9 set up for months, never mind i,ll let my mate know anyway

thanks for your quick relpy again rick

Regards

michael

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:12:05 +0000

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 15:57:40 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Hello the turbo kit is still for sale its had a fresh rebuild 3 months ago but i have not used the turbo as i have been working away.

£510 Shipped ill take for hole kit.

Thanks Rick

Ok i will let him know also what do you meen buy stock manifold is it the oem manifold or a JAM manifold?

Regards

michael

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 15:52:02 +0000

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 13:41:25 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Hello Ok thanks thats fine,

Ill look out for the payment after the payment is sent just give me a email with your shipping details and ill get the item sent out monday.

Rember to send the payment as a gift please.

Thanks Rick

Thats not a problem rick i will send as a gift and give you my address.

Also do you still have the BLITZ K24 turbo for sale? my friend has been after a full kit now for months

if its in good condition no smoke or shaft play and its the right price he my have it off you

Regards

michael

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 12:03:02 +0000

Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 23:53:50 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Hello mate, All seals are intact and has not been open the ecu is working 100%

Thats ok if you can send the payment on monday, My paypal adderess is ricksear1981@hotmail.com

Please send the payment as a gift so i wont get charged.

After payment is sent if you can email me and send my your FULL shipping details with your full name and ill get the item shipped out.

Thanks Rick.

Hello Rick,thanks for your reply im at the dentists at 10am in the morning so i will send the money over after then its been good doing business with you thanks again

Regards

michael

</DIV></DIV>