Forum User: Dominodon Caught Scamming Starlet Owners Thousands Of Pounds. Please Read!

Theys are the emails i have been geting and replying to if anyone can be botherd to read all of the lol as you will no i have just sold my blitz ecu iin order to get a apexi ecu and thats what all theys emails are about... bascialy this guy give me his paypal details so i paid him as you would then he emailed me saying that i have sent the money as goos not as a gift through paypal so i was like yeh i know cause if i dont send it as a gift i want be covered through paypal he said i am i was like im not I've just been on the phone to paypal but he wasnt haveing non of it :lol:

i WAS JUST GOING TO GIVE YOUS ALL THE LINK ON PISTONHEADS BUT HE HAS JUST TOOK IT OFF I WONDER WHY???THE FUCKING PRICK

Anyway here are some of the emails that i was geting off the guy you can work it out for your self he was trying to make me pay money over to him as a gift so i wasnt covered SO FROM NOW ON GUYS IF YOU ARE MAKING A PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL ALWAYS SEND IT AS GOODS

EMAILS I HAVE BEEN GETING mind my spelling guys its not the best lol i have a lot more emails that i can put on later enjoy reading lmao

I have stated what i have said, How dare you say im scaming people and my customers when you dont even have a fucking clue,

you dont even know me i have been kind enough to hold the ecu for you and your giveing me shit, How old are you ? beucase you dont sound like a adult, And if your going to give out my personal information out on these site ect i am in no need to refund your money back the way you are talking to me is rather rude and no respect.. Shall i go and give all your personal information out over the internet. I have had people to come and pcik up some off my items so you dont know nothing. and grow up like i said how old are you ? 18 beucase you dont sound like a adult.

Thanks Martin

To: martin_mcculloch@live.co.uk

Subject: RE: apexi ecu

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 16:28:54 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}You still cant anwser me can you? Bank tranfer is me handing the money (over) out of my own free will so i would not be able to get my money back if need be there is absolutly no cover for me....as for the haveing a business account with paypal you can tranfer the money to you account you are full of sh*t you are just trying to get money out of me in anyway poss but the right way where im covered and you know it....I will be looking forward to geting my money back you know as well as the rest of the world you can transfer my muny now as your on the comp emailing me, i have respnded the best i cud with you i even sent you the full payment so there was absolutly no messing on my behalf.. i am also going to get in contact with paypal with all your emails cause i think they should know there is a big scam going on here and i will also get in contact with pistonheads showing them all your emails also.....Im going to warn everyone no TGTT and UKSC not to buy off you and show them your emails also.

And as for Rick even to this day i still think you are Rick...i have every email saved off him/you so if i dont get my JAM ECU by monday i shall be geting in contact with paypal to try and get my money back YES i know i sent it as a gift with Rick but i have every email here showing that i made a payment and he received it and it shows that in the emails

Regards

Michael

To: mickyboy1984@live.co.uk

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 15:47:44 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Bank tranfer is allways safe as its done frew the bank. I Have explained im sick and tired off keep going over the same thing, I have another person interested in the ecu aswell. So ill just refund your payment as i have stated in my last emails ect. Becuase you have realy wasted my time and i turned people down becuase i saved the ecu for you.

so your refund will be sent in a few hours

Thanks Martin.

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 14:51:41 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}In what way is a Bank tranfer safe?????? if i sent the money as a gift it will have to go into your bank account the same way as it would if i send as goods will it not?? explan

Regards

Michael

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 14:36:49 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Hello, Bank tranfer goes into my bank account and its safer, How dare you say that im trying to have you out, For the 3 time i have told you i can not transfer the funds as my account has been set up as a business account, Can i ask how old are you ?.

Im 36 years old so i not a little kid playing around with jokes. Im happy enough to send your money back with no problem If was was out there to stun you as you said i was when you dont even know me and you have wasted my time i would off keeped the money and not contacted you !. I have told you about the reasons there two payment methods paypal frew a gift or banker transfer. if none off them can suit you then we dont have a deal then. I realy have'nt got time like i said I've got a family to look after then keep comein on the computer.

Money will be sent over later on today.

Thanks Martin

Subject: RE: apexi ecuk

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 14:09:02 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}if you cant tranfer the money from your paypal to your bank account then how come you will allow me to do banker tranfer???cause i want be covered thats why you can give me any address in the world it dont meen its where you live dose it... come on mate you are trying to have my eyes out and you no it... if you are been 100% genuine then just accept the money i have paid, i have covered the paypal fees so send the ECU out lol if not give me my money back i have my eye on another one anyway

Michael

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 13:35:29 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Hello, I have been over this 2 times now like i said my account is a business account, Therefor i can not send the funds to my bank account, Im more than happy for you to send the money and you pay the fees but its no use to me as it wont be able to send the funds, We can do the payment frew paypal, or banker tranfer as its safer and i can provide my full adderess ect, Otherwise ill sell it to the last person who was interested in the item. And i offer you a refund i realy dont have time- to mess about I've got bills to pay food to buy ect, I dont sounding rude its just I've had so many time wasters in the past.

Thanks Martin

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 13:12:15 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Right i have been on the phone again to paypal and they i have said i will not be covered they have all sent me an email you can read it for your self here you go have a read!!

Why are you trying to get me to send as a gift im not wasting anyones time you are wasting my time i have paid you and the fees you should be over the moon.. have a read

Dear Michael Lee Loughran,

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

Gifts payments are classified as "personal" payments thus if the recipient

does not want to issue a refund we will not be able to cover you under

buyer protection.

If there will be item involved, I suggest that you tag the item as

purchased so that if something happens, we can help you recover your funds.

Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Yours sincerely,

Marissa

PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2009 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.

Société en Commandite par Actions

Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg

RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:21:24 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Hello, well all the times people have sent money over to us its allways covered. Like i said i can provide you my full adderess. and your get the item on thursday-friday sign for.

I have owned a paypal account for many years thats way it has ran. I realy dont have the time to mess about i have my little son to look after and the girlfriend and i have work aswell, But im happy to refund you your money, Its realy pointless as i stated in the last email the money will be stuck in my account and i wouldn't be able to send the money to my bank account, I have other people who have bough the parts allready so not to worrie mate. And i know the ecu will sell becuase i bought it back few years ago 2 times the price i payed for what im selling it now for, Im happy for you to cover the fee no problem but i cant transfer the money to my account after. If i had the time i would put on ebay and put the item at auction and let it run but i dont have the time not enough hours in the day.

Let me know what your like to do buddy

Thanks Martin.

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:08:55 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}I have been on the phone to paypal and they have made it very clear that i am not covered when i send as a gift also if i send as a gift you still have to transfer the money to you bank account ever way do you not? My dad also has a business account and he has no problem transfering money over to him bank account.

And also if i transfer money from my account im not covered either I've been on the phone to them also.I cant understand i have said i will cover all chagers through paypal but you still are not happy i am a good customer i dont mess people about thats why you have got the money in your paypal.

I have got lots of friends on ttgt and also on UKSC that are very intrested in your bit you have for sale so i can bring you more custom.Like i have said i will be more that happy to send you another £10 to cover the postage i have covered the paypal fees.

Regards

Michael

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 11:39:22 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Hello what im trying to say buddy is that my account has been set up as a business account so when payments come frew it has to be sent as a gift so we dont get charged. You are still covered when your send any method frew paypal, so if the payment is sent frew i.e good the money will send no problem but it comes into are acount i can not transfer the funds my bank account due to the ways its been paid. Im more than happy to send the payment back to you if you liked.

Im not realy happy at all beucase its wasted time, and i though your a genuine customer as I've been messed so many times in the past. So if the payment is resent as a gift, I can get your ecu send out on thursday-friday.

Thanks Martin

Subject: RE: apexi ecue

Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 22:19:03 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Hello martin if i sent as a gift i want be coverd by paypal thats why i have sent it as goods i sent £388 to cover the paypal fees pluss £30 deposit thats a grand total of £418 you have the ECU up for sale for £400 i will be happy to pay another £10 to cover the postage?

if you transfer the money back to my paypal then i want be able to pay you for 5to4 days because i have no money in my bank account

and it will take 5/4 days to transfer the money from my paypal to my account if you get me?

Regards

Michael

Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 20:54:28 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Hello you have sent the payment thanks just you didn't send it as a gift there for i can not transfer the funds to my bank account as my paypal has been set up as to a business account and we accept payments as gifts so therefor we dont get charged. So im going to have to send back the money, I did state for the payment to sent as a gift mate lol.

You can be more than kind enough and send the payment again,Or frew banker tranfer witch one is easyer for you.

Thanks martin

Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:54:48 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:40:13 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Hello sorry for the late reply, Sure we have a Deal mate

We do the payment frew banker tranfer

Please sent the payment to

Martin mcculloch

sort code: 40-08-68

account number:80039152

banks name hsbc bank

total £400 £10.00 shipping sign for next day post

Please email me when the payment has been sent. Then shipping details wiill be needed

The ecu will be sent out thursday-friday as im working nites and odd hours this week.

Thanks again mate , Martin

I've just sent the money to ricksear1981@hotmail.com i trust you mate I've just been riped off befor so as you can

see im a bit paranoid lol I've sent £388 pluss the £30 do you need anymore?

Subject: apexi ecu

Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 17:32:32 +0000

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Hello martin i have now sold my Blitz ECU so i have got the full amount to pay off the power fc

could to let me know if we still have a deal an i will send the money over asap also when do you think you will be able to sent it?

Thanks

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like a confusing ordeal. cant believe i read that all though. he defo talking shit about not bein able to put money is his account tho. why would paypal care if its money from a gift or a business . they get their 4% and then the money is just money all handled the same lol

have you sent the money via transfer now then ? the last few emails confused me lol

It seems the first messages sent are at the bottom of micks post, the last ones being at the top, hopefully this solves some confusion.

And fuck that, sending payment via gift to someone you don't know? Tell them to sod off.

Thanks mate you are right i should of said all the ones at the top are the last ones

sorry mate,

but the very first email had me suspicious

firstly, who sells a starlet power FC for £400, should have not bothered with that, Aaron had one up for £500 odd the last day, and that was an absolute steal.

well done on the heads up, but im sorry, if its too good to be true, then it is. luckily you are a bit wiser than the norm, and kinda caught onto it, but i wouldnt have even sent a deposit.

the guy himself is claiming he runs a business paypal account, which he will prob have to declare to tax's or the likes. i know he would still be able to transfer into his bank.

as said, well done for the heads up.

oh, and who is rick, and what is that, that you have also been conned out off?

So anyway when i seen this apexi ecu i thort hmmm i love that ecu lol so i sent him an email asking how much he was asking for the apexi ecu he replyed £400 so i was like send me your paypal details lol so he sent me it and it was the same paypal details as the guy that i got the JAM ECU off :lol: So then the alarm bells started ringing :p

So i sent the guy with the apexi ecu an email saying ihave made a payment to that paypal address befor for a JAM ecu.....He emailed saying ORR yeah thats my brother in law we where well into our starlets years ago so i thort well yeh they could of been the soft twat that i am :p but it worked out the guy that was selling the JAM ECU was the same guy that WAS selling the APEXI ECU :o So at the min cause i sent the first payment for the JAM ECU as a gift im £250 out of pocket :)

Thanks for all your time in reading this guys/girls

sorry mate,

but the very first email had me suspicious

firstly, who sells a starlet power FC for £400, should have not bothered with that, Aaron had one up for £500 odd the last day, and that was an absolute steal.

well done on the heads up, but im sorry, if its too good to be true, then it is. luckily you are a bit wiser than the norm, and kinda caught onto it, but i wouldnt have even sent a deposit.

the guy himself is claiming he runs a business paypal account, which he will prob have to declare to tax's or the likes. i know he would still be able to transfer into his bank.

as said, well done for the heads up.

oh, and who is rick, and what is that, that you have also been conned out off?

yes i know scotish i should of new but im fucking silly lol and i have put what the other thing i bourght on my last post ^^ :lol:

sounds bad mate, hopefully you will get your cash back

the gift one, you will not get back, afraid thats long gone.

its a shame, people still seem so easily chatted into paying as a gift, i very rarely do so, unless i know the person im buying from.

Thanks scotish mate :lol:

Im just happy/fucked off i have lost £250 it could of been a lot more.. so everyone do not send any money to anyone unless you no them as a (GIFT) through paypal

(THANKS GAIN EVERYONE FOR READING)

So you bought a jam ecu that you never got and lost the cash and did the same again with the apexi?

Yes thats right mate i sent the money for the jam ecu as a gift :lol:

i didnt no untill to day i wasnt covered

as for the apexi ecu i sent the money as goods so i was covered and he didnt like it cause he new i could get my money back

Bit of a shitter mate loosing out on the Jam ecu cash, but on the bright side at least you aint been stung twice :lol:

Ask him for his address so you can collect in person, then send round the heavies for the Jam ecu lol

what i would do like

get people to mail, and say they will collect it, see how he likes it, will no doubt say its sold lol

lol i have just said to him refund me my money back for the apexi ecu and i will send the money back over as a gift :lol: so anyway he has just refunded me £400 and i got his address when he refunded me through paypal :p so gess where im going tomorrow

dino lorenzo

2 megdale place

aylesbury, Buckinghamshire

HP202EB

United Kingdom

Yours sincerely,

paypal

THATS WHERE^^

what i would do like

get people to mail, and say they will collect it, see how he likes it, will no doubt say its sold lol

I have already asked him if i could pick it up but he said he live,s at the iles of white :lol:

not according to that address he dont