Forum User: Dominodon Caught Scamming Starlet Owners Thousands Of Pounds. Please Read!

Idrees mate, i wouldn't be getting involved, it's not your fight and if shit does kick off and the police get involved you may get caught up in it.

just think mate :)

Awww sweet i never knew Idrees was your little bitch but aint it cute you are concerned for him! Lol!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS AN EMAIL I've JUST RECIEVED I THOURT IT WASNT YOU DAN £30 NOW!!!!

Come to my house in beford with a bat and i will 100% put a knife frew your face do i make my self clear, if u dont belive me come round and your have one frew your face.

and dont u dare come round while my new born baby in ere and my girlfriend and im not dan im martin.or send your starlet mates round i do mean it, I've got your adderess ..ect.

talk to me nice and your get more moeny

im happy to refund the £30 as stated mate.

get the tread delected on uk starlet club. and ill send the money and with other person i have spoken to him and

going to get the tread delected as its all sorted now.

so contact the mod and get the tread delected.

i was more than happy to send the items but no one things there get there items witch is a real shame.

its took me over 2hours too read through the two sites and whats going on, then to find it looks like its been sorted out glad the people involed are getting there money back and the scammer has been named and shamed. think most of us have been in similar situations I lost £250 on a laptop but i've learnt my lesson till next time anyway!

I always fucking knew dominodon was up to something ever since he signed up. Everything about his posts reeked of suspicion, but I didn't want to voice my concerns in case i got shouted down. I am so glad this guy has been found out, warms the cockles of my heart it does.

Hope you all get your money back guys!

Thought he was an alright lad. Now that i've read this and the TGTT thread i'm having nothing to do with him.

He likes to use stalling tactics, and has said that he's on training courses in either the Armed Forces or Police.

That's me going fucking mental. Dont care about the police bit but you NEVER try and be in the forces when your not cause the last little prick that tried that with me got knocked the fuck out.

whatever, just common sense, that's all.

Yeah you do make sense to be fair mate. Looks like everyone will get their money back anyway so I doubt anyone will visit him.

Oh and while your here please send me your address, got those little bits sat here on my desk that I need to send to you.

i gess you cant sleep either mate lol

Has he sent you any more emails? he has to me asking to delete the thread :)

he told me to ask u to delect the thread and dont cum round for tea and biscuits or organize a meet

near his house!!!

faisal