Forum User: Dominodon Caught Scamming Starlet Owners Thousands Of Pounds. Please Read!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to jump to conclusions, but the way those emails are written out does sound like Dan.

Spelling mistakes all over, shit punctuation and always writing Thanks at the end (he does this too).

If it isn't him then I do apologise.

Micky just to make it a bit more clear, have you had any phone contact? If so, what phone number?

I don't mean to jump to conclusions, but the way those emails are written out does sound a bit like Dan.

Spelling mistakes all over, shit punctuation and always writing Thanks at the end (he does this too).

If it isn't him then I do apologise.

Micky just to make it a bit more clear, have you had any phone contact? If so, what phone number?

no contact just voice mail which says 'hi this is DAN' 07929953993

Smash all of them up the pum pums!!! fucking skanks.......... :p ;) :p:)

(GO! UKSC + TGTT really proud to see everyone working together :) )

I AGREE ITS GOOD TO SEE UKSC AND TGTT WORKING TOGETHER HOPE WE KEEP IT UP TO STOP ALL BAD THINGS HAPPENING :p

micky, if you are thinking of taking a trip down, let me know, i hate this sort of shite, and if ive got nothing on, i dont mind a road trip lol

would of defo gone on a road trip but got no fucking ecu now.. so am gunna see if i can lend a car anyway

what a twat mate! i would never dream of doing this to sombody. hope it gets sorted for you man

thanks ben i hope it doesnt happen to anyone else thats why i had to put this thread up to warn others

I'm reading the thread on TGTT (can't post as I'm banned). Notice how Dan can't spell because, and neither can the guy you were emailing Micky.

Mark noticed another spelling error too.

I say it's definitely him. I've always smelt something dodgy around him, but didn't expect this!

see what i posted on TGTT mate, he also spelt addresse wrong in his emails from micky.

the guy is shafted, and i hope he gets whats coming to him, only the other day he sent me some pm's regarding a window motor that i need, but i never had time to reply, and now this came up, so im quite glad i never. otherwise i'd be chasing my paypal refund now