Very quick service from Adee! ordered and paid for bottle at weekend at its with me tuesday morning! very impressive!

excellent communication too!!!

cheers dude!

Phil.

no bother mate sent first class hope it helps you out.

• 1 month later...

purchased a headlight stalk - albeit £25 - ONE MONTH AGO from ADEE-EP

was assured in pm's it was sent out - not received anything

after numerous pm's on this site and reposts on the thread, WITH NO REPLY, i have nothing else to do but to warn others

I believe i am not the only person this has happend to...

purchased a headlight stalk - albeit £25 - ONE MONTH AGO from ADEE-EP

was assured in pm's it was sent out - not received anything

after numerous pm's on this site and reposts on the thread, WITH NO REPLY, i have nothing else to do but to warn others

I believe i am not the only person this has happend to...

sorry to hear that fella thats something you can do without thanks for the heads up tho mate

sorry to hear that fella thats something you can do without thanks for the heads up tho mate

no bother mate - need to look out for each other

if u paid via pay pal open a dispute and tell them there has been no communication, u should get your money back :o

i just did but because i selected 'payment owed' and not 'payment for goods' i cant dispute it ;) stupid boy

although i have just sent them an email explaining my mistake so hope goes well :lol:

no bother mate - need to look out for each other

i just did but because i selected 'payment owed' and not 'payment for goods' i cant dispute it ;) stupid boy

although i have just sent them an email explaining my mistake so hope goes well :lol:

ah that sucks

hope u get the cash back!

I have his mobile number from when i bought parts off him if u would like it??

I bought a part from him, took a while to recieve the part and it hadn't been protected for the journey in anyway :o

i bought a bumper off him, came the next week so had no problem there but yeah it was the bumper with my address on a sticker :lol: was okay though ;)

I hate it when I read threads like this, I hope it gets resolved.

As for him posting a bumper without packaging at all, just a sticker, what the hell was he thinking?

Sounds like a really shit seller to me.

no word of a lie.

DSC01352.jpg

you can see where the sticker was and the state it turned up, lucky it was getting re-sprayed anyways so didn't really bother me that much.

hope your bonnet was okay EP91bon could have been damaged alot worse!

been in contact and he HAD NO REASONABLE EXPLANATION WHATSOF*CKINGEVER!!

he had sold the car to another member without taking the bit off it for me - and was just obviously not going to let on - so do the bunk with the money

he said last night he will transfer to my paypal - then a phonecall later from him he said he cant get on to do it and his internet banking isnt working - so will endeavour to transfer to my bank account this morning

still nothing by now - text him and he said he will do it later today as he couldnt get away from work

so we shall see... :lol: ;)

^^ your lucky a member had his number or he would never have give you your money back

exactly mate - good thing i know a few decent folk and i have had his number sent to me in a few pm's and whatnot etc

Looks like i have shit out on getting my parts aswell then.

The bloke is clearly a dick.

i will pass his number on to you if you like - i will go f*cking mental if i dont get my money back, as im sure other folk will

its not only this, being a cowboy, but its the f*cking inconvenience caused!!!