Well got my money back now thank fook

but still f*cking raging as now i still need to source something i need to run my car, that i was assured was posted out!!!

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH - hope everyone gets the point - IT AINT COOL TO TALK SHIT!!!

will start a new wanted thread.lol.

hope eveyone else thats had problems gets tem sorted like i have :thumbsup:

he had sold the car to another member without taking the bit off it for me - and was just obviously not going to let on - so do the bunk with the money

Another member on here had done that to me, and like in your case, its not fun especially when some of the parts were paramount to the running of the car...

no word of a lie.

[img]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t14/ryan5793/DSC01352.jpg%7Boption%7D

you can see where the sticker was and the state it turned up, lucky it was getting re-sprayed anyways so didn't really bother me that much.

hope your bonnet was okay EP91bon could have been damaged alot worse!

Was it damaged like that before he sent it?

Blair it's not letting me pm u, glad u got your money back and to the other guy I'll get the number for u 2 morrow get onto it straight away, IDrees sane wth u -

Right who's on for a trip to protest to get this guys part lol

1. Ep91bon

• 4 weeks later...

whats up with all the scammers ? could the same person not just keep joining with different accounts ??

i must have been lucky when i bough a rear brake setup from adee but there not on yet so hope they work lol

I would not recommend buying from Adee-ep any longer. He does not have a starlet at the moment either and has no intetions of giving people what they pay for either because the car has been sold that he would have been taking parts from.

sorry for the bad news if you were hoping to recieve anything still!:)

CK

• 3 weeks later...
I have given him a lot of time, thought maybe internet problems etc but 2 months is pushing it a bit i think !

ryt boys

he done the same to me too but i managed to get his number and get my munys back

I would not recommend buying from Adee-ep any longer. He does not have a starlet at the moment either and has no intetions of giving people what they pay for either because the car has been sold that he would have been taking parts from.

sorry for the bad news if you were hoping to recieve anything still!:)

CK

^^what CrazyKid said is the exact script^^

I've paid him £130 and never got parts :rolleyes:

if you need help pm me :lol: