Hi, just been persuaded to sign up by Markoos so here I am! My names James and I met afew of you at his meet on Saturday, which was quite impressive considering he's not the sharpest knife in the draw :) only jokin mate!

Not a Starlet driver myself though I do love them! I drive a Peugeot 205 GTi (don't lynch me!!) that started life as a 1.9 GTi but is now a 2.0 turbo running 0.9bar.

Oct_09-08____2.jpg

Thanks! :)

Other converted 205's with exactly the same setup as mine (cossie intercooler, 2.5" exhaust pipework and 0.9bar) have made around the 190bhp - 200+ lb/ft of torque mark!

Afew upgrades planned / purchased already too so looking forward to getting them on and upping the power!

Hay jim, glad you found us no one on here bite mate .............. Much! There was a lad on here doing a custom wide arch 205 but I think it's the guy who deleted all his threads shame really as the guy had some skills.

@ LukEp - Cheers mate! And yeah I saw that on here, Mark showed me! Sure it was on the 205 GTi Drivers Forum too though, I'm gonna have a quick search and see if it still is!

@ Kyran - I dunno, I almost did after selling my white GTi, nearly bought a very cheeky white Glanza but then the 205 came up and for the money couldn't be missed and so far its been the best thing I have ever bought, ever! Ha! So maybe at some point in the future but only if I become abit richer, and it will go alongside the 205!

Yeah i'll dish out afew passenger rides next time I see you luke! And anyone else that fancies one too! Will hafta sort my rev counter though as its just died :lol: Theres a crazy resistor / diode mod that has to be done to convert the signal to work with the 205 clocks but its not working, think the legs are on the brink of snapping off! Will get LukEp on the case though :D haha! Hope you dont mind mate!

Thanks guys! :(

Yeah I spoke to quite afew of you at the Krispie Kreme meet!

@ SR17: Nah ive never tracked it, though the previous had the intentions to do, it was fully stripped out when i bought it and had a rollcage put in but not yet welded in! So whipped it out and sold it, and picked up an interior to make it car like again! Strangely, its a Rallye interior that I picked up :( bloody good condition too!

And i had a white GTi before this that had a Rallye front bumper! Infact, its on one of Markoos' pictures on his build thread!