I AM going to own one. ive been considering selling the GT for one.. i love them and i want to have a go at skidding.

Was a little cheaper than the GT on insurance too... oh so tempting.

Mitch

oh and that corolla now has no stickers on it. Its advertised on driftworks. ive seen it in action and... has been ragged to say the least

my friend just sold his ae86 levin, great cars for the drift, but if its your only car and you have any kind of diff set up for drift use it is very scary to drive the backroads, even in the dry it would pop sideways without meaning to, his had an lsd. depends what you want from your car. great cars though, just watch yourself!

:(

Watching night rallies every other weekend, my uncle had a ae86, and two of his mates. Used to dominate just about every rally entered.

Then I would go home in the one ae86 and my Dad drove home my uncles Celica GT4 rally car (after he sold the 86) one weekend and we was side by side on a dual carriage way sat at 150mph bouncing off the limiter ;) what a car!!

I must of been like 11. Have loads of pictures I might upload.

I can go see my dads mate anytime he has a AE86 currently smashed but he has spare shells, diffs, axles etc you name it. might go see how its coming along actually ;)