Ut Oh Its Valentines Day Sunday!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my girlfriend a new headunit and front speakers for her starlet this year!

I'm currently carless so its in my interest that her car sounds good when she picks me up :(

ah that was nice of you, i aint had nuthin bort for my car yet lol

lol i bet thers not ther many wiv gfs on here judgin by the "post up pics - naked preferably" or whatever it is lol

Come out the closet boys wherever you are.

It's quite ironic that when boys have cars girl get a little pissed and jealous. A mate of mines gone and got a new car and his missus isn't happy to say the least, she even text me regarding all this - even come to a point where she said she might leave him as he's spending too much money and time on his motor.

Thank me later boys for backing up all the singles out there lol - I will forward my paypal address later :(

Come out the closet boys wherever you are.

It's quite ironic that when boys have cars girl get a little pissed and jealous. A mate of mines gone and got a new car and his missus isn't happy to say the least, she even text me regarding all this - even come to a point where she said she might leave him as he's spending too much money and time on his motor.

Thank me later boys for backing up all the singles out there lol - I will forward my paypal address later :(

hmmm id get rid of her 1st lol id rather spend money on my car to be honest and hav sank to show for it!! lol

Edit: I must also agree with addz here, since my gf got her starlet I have spent way more time with her car than her lol

Haha nice going :(

Another friend of mine was telling me at work a young daddys money lad come to his workplace (mates a mechanic) and started to lambaste his polo g40 saying it's old and it won't attract girls etc.. my mates a sarcastic/cocky type and said listen mate, my girls are attracted to me simply, not because I drive a 5 series BMW like yourself. Girls who don't care to sit with you but would rather be seen in a flashy BMw. Apparently my mates boss was in tears and said this customer has not had strong bonds with girls and his cars seem to be failing him too :(

Valentines isn't exactly expensive, it just isn't worth it if your birds on her period.

That's when things go tits up and you want to gather a refund for all the items you've bought ;)

Spookely true lol

Guest ep82_girl

you men are so unromantic!!!! i do agree though it is a waste of money!!! everything triples in price from roses to meals for just one day!!!

but then again if you guys forget im sure your gfs will never forgive you!!! easier to buy a pressie and keep da peace ;)

xx

Its a joke, at least this year I aint coughing up £200 quid for a photoshoot and dinner etc to be chucked 2 weeks later ;)

Kinda does suck being single on it though ;) Better start getting used to it mind you.

Being single on valentines day is great! Just walk round keeping your eyes open for other lonely singles :p Valentines day game is easy!

Also, it's cheap lol