Gt5 Cover Art Confirmed

saw this the other day and cant wait for this game! hoping they are going to include engine/drivetrain swaps like forza

Probs not mate - Its more about realism and simulation altho there is damage this time round.

950 cars on the disk fully mapped inside and out and then new cars released on PSN for download.

Steve

If Forza ever came over to the PS3 i'd buy it in a heartbeat!

Its just a shame I hate xbox controllers or I may consider buying one just for this game!

I read somewhere that they will have to shift over a million copies just to cover the R&D for GT5 lol!

Steve

It was meant to be march 2010 wasn't it ??

I gave up following all the information on it when they kept postponing it, It better be worth the bloody wait or I'm going to go mad! :D lol

At-least it has crash damage this time and not just Bounce haha

It was meant to be march 2010 wasn't it ??

I gave up following all the information on it when they kept postponing it, It better be worth the bloody wait or I'm going to go mad! :D lol

At-least it has crash damage this time and not just Bounce haha

Think its optional too so you can have it on or off in Arcade but in Career its on all the time.

Its date still is March ATM but it will be moved again LOL! :D

Steve

Yea, well some guy from Sony Portugal said it would be released around autumn 2010. So wouldn't expect it any earlier, don't know why they delayed it this time though. The way it's going it will probably be a release game for the PS4. :D

I bought a PS3 for this, I don't actually think it is worth the wait, graphics have moved on a load since the PS3 come out, it won't be quite as amazing for me now. Still, I do want it. That Duke Nukem Forever has an ironic name, I remember that being made when I was actually into games a long time ago.

the game is taking so long because its spouse to have 3d technology isn't it. we had one of the producers for the game come in our store and he told us that the game should be released in sept time or jan next year. bloody big time gap have to say.

If Forza ever came over to the PS3 i'd buy it in a heartbeat!

Its just a shame I hate xbox controllers or I may consider buying one just for this game!

I read somewhere that they will have to shift over a million copies just to cover the R&D for GT5 lol!

Steve

I thought that about the Xbox pads, but there actually better than the PS3 when you get used to them. 1 big thing whats putting me off GT5 is the Xbox has a great steering wheel and pedals, force feedback etc is really nice. The Ps3 wheels don't look as good.

I read they are Tactically Releasing it November time 2010 Ready for mega sale's over the Christmas period!! I think the Next Grand Theft Auto will come out before this game!!

Also does anyone remember before the PS3 Was released you got the odd thing pop up on the internet and it would have picture's of the Getaway for PS3!? What the F**k ever happened to that....?

The screen shots that were released before the ps3 was released! Just to jog peoples memories...

thegetaway1.jpg

the-getaway-ps3-20060117010032078.jpg

The_Getaway_PS3_1.jpg