Another Welsh To The Site

Just saying hello and I drive a Not so good EP82 :D The owner before me treated it like he stole it and basically didn't know what he had. I got for a steal and just in time as well.

Here it is

EP82-1.jpg

The owner replaced the electric mirrors for M3 style ones. reasons why I can't explain

replaced the gt bonnet with a NA bonnet but the flow still goes to the intercooler

and I have to throw away the parcel shelf because he had put some felt shit over it and it looked it had better days.

Hopfully with luck and fundings :D I want to restore this car to its rightful condition.

Yer I was just in time basicly the owner before me bought it from some chav and he or she (not being sexiest :D) didn't treat it properly so the guy bought it. did some replacements with the engine like timing belt, skimmed the head gasket, basic things but he couldn't afford to keep it so I gonna continue finishing the car with my lack of car knowledge and hopefully make it a proper ep82 with my own little touches (Warning you may see a lot of domo & ghibli stickers :D )