Hey,

I swapped my glanza back in january and had the lupo. all was ok until i started to miss boost!

so i put the lupo up on pistonheads with px a glanza, didnt think anyone would be interested but i got an email from some1, who is actually on here (scottyglanza)

i decided that id travel to newcastle and see the car. body work is mint (black with red speck) and its practicaly standard except the exhaust, dump valve and wheels.

we decided to swap but had to wait on scottys v5 coming through.

THE REVERSE LIGHTS ARE BLUE!!!

im sure theres more ive missed out that jobo will add

heres a few pics, comments welcome

190220101651.jpg

190220101641.jpg

SAM_0294.jpg

SAM_0293.jpg

SAM_0295.jpg

The dreaded lights

190220101631.jpg

Its nice to see you back in a Glanza :)

Its a shame about the bits and bobs that are rong with it, but you get that with every car its just a shame scotty didnt say fuck all about what was rong...I did wonder why he had it up for sale when he had just got it :) ...He seems to be that type of lad that doesn't like spending coin on cars just likes runing them into the growned

But im sure you will get them problems sorted and it will be all good.....Good luck with here gemz enjoy :)

Its nice to see you back in a Glanza :)

Its a shame about the bits and bobs that are rong with it, but you get that with every car its just a shame scotty didnt say fuck all about what was rong...I did wonder why he had it up for sale when he had just got it :) ...He seems to be that type of lad that doesn't like spending coin on cars just likes runing them into the growned

But im sure you will get them problems sorted and it will be all good.....Good luck with here gemz enjoy :)

i dont like spending money getting them fixed either but its gotta be done

well now every1 knows why lol

hes got the lupo now lol was a good car to drive but just wasnt quick enough even though it was a 1.4 lol

thanks micky i will enjoy after shes fixed :p

nice. just take the bulbs out the reverse lights :) dont need em anyhoo. glad to have the boost back ? :)

where teh oil leak from ??

not sure yet because just noticed it today

need to get it on a ramp and check 1st

im glad 2 lol

welcome back :) didnt take long :p

looks awesome, whats the plans once its fixed?

1st thing will be a front mount because its calling out for 1 so bad

then im going to save up and go forged i rekon :(

thats random as,

saw you twice last week in edinburgh at the same spot down past the comenwelth pool.

the frist time in your green lupo and the second in the black v,

creeked my head and saw you in it thought, hey thats clean, has she secretly kept her old one? lol

looks mcminty from the outside. get her sorted. if your needing shocks or cv joints get in touch :)

another AHD to the clan

thats random as,

saw you twice last week in edinburgh at the same spot down past the comenwelth pool.

the frist time in your green lupo and the second in the black v,

creeked my head and saw you in it thought, hey thats clean, has she secretly kept her old one? lol

looks mcminty from the outside. get her sorted. if your needing shocks or cv joints get in touch :lol:

another AHD to the clan

Thanks Geo. Need cv joint asap as its really bad so maybe u could sort me out with that 1st.

Yea got her on Tuesday night, i work in town so thats prob why u seen me. Hate the bloody roadworks there at the mo!!

Quite gutted that he didnt tell me bout the problems but meh.. done now!!

this one is gonna be alot of work for me i think .lol

also the other odd thing about it is that it has had an auto to manual conversion at some point in the estabished life,

maybe the reson is that scott cant fix anything that is wrong with it. yeh im gonna say its a cant over wont situation,lol

:lol: come to the forged side :)

this one is gonna be alot of work for me i think .lol

also the other odd thing about it is that it has had an auto to manual conversion at some point in the estabished life,

maybe the reson is that scott cant fix anything that is wrong with it. yeh im gonna say its a cant over wont situation,lol

:lol: come to the forged side :)

forged will happen after holiday in may/june

:D