Hey Guys i been on a lil spend up

RX7 TMIC

De-cat dwn

Stainless Mani

Looking for a new Induction System... without EFI that dosnt involve removing AC

When i fitted my top mount befor i was getting Fuel cut so back to stock when i fit this lot next time wat should i do to suport the mods i mean there is so many electrical solutions and i dont know what is best for me!... i dont plan to do much more to it after that and im on a bit of a budget... i was just gonna buy a HKS actuator and EBC to turn the boost down but what if i wanna up the boost a lil more for RWYB days at santa pod and quick burns at the lights

• 4 weeks later...

i know alot of people say not to go down the fuel cut defender and fpr, why not though? just thinking of how to do mine, if got the same mods as you Kyran and im wanting to up my boost to a bar, but was warned away from going down that route...

well for now stay at what mods you have and save up and wait for the right moment when a plug and play does come up

just my opinion but whats the point spending £200 on the "crude way" when you can spend an extra bit on the proper way :)