could somebody try a chop for me

right ive had an idea going through my head for the past couple of weeks now and i can picture it in my head and im really starting to love it but the only thing is my lack of photochop skills, i have none, what i wana go for is the JDM look ive talking to rich about it and i think he likes it but the thing is it in volves changing a few things which both me and him have said are what makes the car but im willing to try this and every one will always see it as richs old motor and i wana carry that on how he would of wanted me to and also make it my own so here we go, i want some one to take the stickers off the side and the bonnet, change the wheels to rota slip streams matt black and the front indicator to orange the indicator orange colour, ive got the pics for the wheels and car, crap wheel pic but best i could get and only decent side view of car im afraid, but thanks in advance to whoever does it, and also just picture it in your head it looks amazing :huh:

27082006171.jpg

rotas.jpg

would do buddy but 30 day trial has run out and ive got no serial number! for a genaral idea on the wheels look at this some one did for me.

click

same wheels just dif colour. will look sweet on white with orange indicators.

sure someone will do you one soon.

I've just started a chop for you 5 min ago -- Don't know which indicators you mean mate -- Do you want your side repeaters orange or the ones at the front?

(Also why do you want them orange? MOst people go the opposite way :huh: )

5 minutes later...

Ok How's about this then mate? Does it give you the idea?

Original

27082006171.jpg

Photoshop

olihgl7.jpg

i think it'll look great oli. yeah lobo, he wants t go for the amber indicators for the jdm look... i actually always wanted to go back to the amber ones, but never had the balls to do it.

i like. go for it.

Rich.

thats some hairdyer that can change wheels si :huh::lol: (don't worry I know what you meant!!)

I think it just needs a change so it's not Rich's car anymore... if you get me? My mate bought my Bro's old rover, and whenever we see it we still call it "Andy's old rover" instead of "Rossco's car" because he never really done anything too it bar bash it and let it rust away :lol:

...and they should be white. :huh::lol:

white wheels :lol: you'd be lucky :lol:

ye looks good me likes it! glad rich likes it and ye i do wana make it my own which i feel like i gota do and want to do give it my own touch and hopefully by next summer it will be like that

• 2 weeks later...