;) hello lads and ladies of course

been on here for a couple of month now so i thought id share a fews pics ive got of my new glanza :o

at the moment its pretty standard spec compared to most of you guys on here lol boasting just a few little mods;

HKS boost gauge

HKS turbo timer

HKS Hi power silent exhaust

HKS SSQV BOV

RS*R springs

Black rota wheels with polished lip

Rear tints

also had mph conversion

snc00387.jpg

snc00329.jpg

snc00388g.jpg

this is the couple of week i was still insured on my old car so the glanza had to sit on the drive in the snow for a while :D

snc00301.jpg

the old car:

snc00305q.jpg

after driving round for a couple of week in my new love i came across this on ebay and seen as ive always liked the look of black scoops / carbon and was planning on spraying my own i couldnt resist buying this instead.

snc00333.jpg

so a couple of days later....

snc00364m.jpg

i love the scoop as just hours after fitting it i was racing a my m8s, m8s scooby and his mates corsa 1.8 sri (if that makes sense) which is what i had before i got the glanza. i was thinking that there wasnt that much difference with the corsa but whoooowww was i wrong he couldnt get anywhere near and i just kept pulling more and more car lengths when i was expecting him to start catching up :lol: .

then the scooby waited for me and out of knowhere some rich city boy in a porche with his bird at side of him decides he wants to play... totally embarrassed himself when my mate in scooby left him for dust then on way back down i got foot down early and got side by side with him until we got to about 60 and he pulled away.

(all on the track :D )

so yeahhhh the scoop reminds me of a quite eventful day - was running v power for the first time also B)

anywayyyy

got a viper 500xv alarm fitted

and ive bought a few parts since then

hks adjustable actuator from sumopower

a mani from derek on here :rolleyes: should be getting this tomorrow i reckon

a spare cat from derek because im gonna gut mine

along with a timing belt kit with water pump and other servicing bits and bobs so im gonna be busy over the next weeks as long as weather is good.

Carl

snc00336.jpg

ohh by the way

was gonna ask this in the main thread part but forgot.

will gutting my cat give me the same gains as a decat pipe? or will the difference of area distrupt the velocity and flow more than a straight pipe would?

also would gutting the cat cause the sensors to go mad and put any lights on my dash?

anyone?

thanks

carl

Thought so, looks a treat. Any major plans for it?

Not at moment, just want to get cat gutted and fit mani then see if that will satisfy me for a while.

and yeah.. second time i saw you on wentworth road your car looked reallllllyyy nice coming round that corner. front mount caught my eye straight away.

looks very nice mate. :lol:

this is the look I've been aiming for with my sr conversion.

thanks ryan,

ive read your build thread a few times im loving your attention to detail.. like taking the whole carpit of to give it a good clean haha

good stuff :rolleyes:

Aren't those that standard seats of the facelift version? Do they provide proper support in corners? Because the ones in the 96-97 Glanza are rather crap imo, they don't give support at all. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Quick update, ill do a proper one when i can find my usb cable for my phone to upload pics. B)B)

right today i finally got my hands on a little bit of something all the way from japland

:( in the form of jam racing ..

ceendeavorjpimg600x4501.jpg

ive already paid well over what i should have at £512 but i got caught up in the heat of the moment and was willing to pay the extra. but thats not the end of it, ive got around another 80 - 90 quid to pay to get it sent to my doorstep. so will have paid 600 notes once i have it in my hands. oh dear B) but still i desperately needed one.

just need another manifold now because ive given up on one ive got its pure wank!! sick of sight of it! and gonna need a better intercooler but bit skint now haha. will rx7 cooler be good enough for 1 bar???

and would you guys go for a mani from dave at tm-developments or an extra £100 or so for compact zisco mani which i realy like look of?

:)B) Carl

Dammmnnnn thats a lot for an ecu, I linked you to one on your fb only 10 mins ago.

Manifold wise, keep it local and go for a Ricky Lee Race Tech manifold, he only lives in Rawmarsh and i'm sure he guarentee's his manifolds for 2 years and they never crack anyway.

PM me if your out in the car sometime, would be cool to have a proper look at it, i can also show you what there like with a jdm ecu, then you wont regret having payed all that....