Georgie's Little Glanza Project

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Phil, cant wait to see it, heres another little pic i got sent last night with finally some paint on it, kind of annoying as I want to see the whole thing lol

utf-8BRFNDMDA0ODAuSlBH.jpg

looks shit hot!

but he has painted the car with the side skirts still on!

Thanks and yes he didn't but tbh he's done such a wicked job you wouldn't even know and I'm not going to be taking them off for any reason so doesn't bother me :p

lov it Gee, just got me a black V myself pretty much standard and i think the up datas will look very much like this. very nice work fella. wer abouts u live. and keep it coming.

Cheers mate :p yes, black ones are the best haha. I live in bexill?

just take up two spaces when you park thats all i do lol

lol, i know ollie same here pees people off so much wen u do it to, black is the worst colour for showing up marks. most of my cars have been black.

looks very nice :p lov the back wheels steped out. sexy

what colour is it plain black ?

if i was you i woulda gone something i bit more special , but still looks really nice n fresh !

obsidian black, na i like black cars, and it goes with anything, didnt want a colour car where i would have to be careful with what colour wheels i want and stuff lol

you goin for power or all looks ?

bit of both tbh, ive already done few bits to engine, just wanted to get the outside done as it was a mess and got fed up of looking at it lol, would like to get an ecu and a map next i think