Georgie's Little Glanza Project

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet car pal, great track is brands , was it indy or gp circuit?

it was the indy circuit, they only open the gp circuit on open pit, wanted to do a sessioned one first as it was my first to see what it was like lol

it was the indy circuit, they only open the gp circuit on open pit, wanted to do a sessioned one first as it was my first to see what it was like lol

Ah ok, is a good track . have a gander at www.focusedevents.com some cheap days on there pal!

how did it handle with the meisters on because arnt they road coilovers ? :(

miesters are built to work better on the uk roads than the jdm coilovers mate. a coilover will always be beter on a track than a spring/shock combo. with any coilover all you would want to do is stffen it up on the damping adjuster to give a tighter feel and less flex/lean, exactly the same is acheaved from a jdm set its just when you go back to the road and soften the damping on a jdm set its normaly still break your back stiff lol miesters are just a better suited set to the uk roads as they where designed in the uk not in japan for japanese roads.

sorry georgie :) went a tad off subject, cars looking awesome on track!!

miesters are built to work better on the uk roads than the jdm coilovers mate. a coilover will always be beter on a track than a spring/shock combo. with any coilover all you would want to do is stffen it up on the damping adjuster to give a tighter feel and less flex/lean, exactly the same is acheaved from a jdm set its just when you go back to the road and soften the damping on a jdm set its normaly still break your back stiff lol miesters are just a better suited set to the uk roads as they where designed in the uk not in japan for japanese roads.

sorry georgie :( went a tad off subject, cars looking awesome on track!!

Ahh thankyou :)

• 2 weeks later...

just a little addition to the interior, other half bought a new wheel so i had his old trd one, looks so much better and finishes off the interior just nice i think :) bought a snap off boss.....

car6.jpg

old worn wheel.......

car5.jpg

boss on........

car3-1.jpg

and wheel on........

car1-2.jpg

car4.jpg

also bought couple of little things for the engine bay......

catchcan.jpg

and also bit sparkys arm off for his race spec rocker, with braided lines and trd oil cap, wont say how much i paid but was a baragin hehe, just got to give it abit of a clean up and change the colour :) ...........

car2-2.jpg

• 1 month later...