Georgie's Little Glanza Project

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good dudet, I've had the exeedy to and they are harsh but you get used to it. Check out CAP paddle clutch later down the road when the exeedy dies (I got 9k miles at around 200bhp so takes a while) they grip tight but aren't as hash on the pedal feel :)

£40? Your joking??

They better be HID's for that :)

Nope they are better then HID's there nokya bulbs look em up :-)

you know what women and shopiing are like haha :p

how much were the gauges and where did ya get em the 5 prosport ones im after = £371 delivered lol

Haha! I paid 210 for all three gauges and a sandwich plate, that included postage to :-)

Looking good dudet, I've had the exeedy to and they are harsh but you get used to it. Check out CAP paddle clutch later down the road when the exeedy dies (I got 9k miles at around 200bhp so takes a while) they grip tight but aren't as hash on the pedal feel :p

Thanks mate! Clutch was fitted today and tbh i find it easy not to bad in traffic either!

Looking good!! Gauges look sweet.

Thanks mate they do make all the difference

• 2 months later...

Just a litte notice as I haven't been on my thread in a long time to say cars at the bodyshop being resprayed, bought a new 98 spec bumper and splitter for it so will look mint. I will post pictures when i get it back :(

yeo but not the one you showed me, i went to the paint shop and in the sun i didnt like the fact it looked more brown rather then gold :( i went for the obsidian black

just a couple of little piccys of it at the body shop......

in the booth all rubbed down, and fillered ;)

car1.jpg

primered and ready for paint, exciting ;)

car2.jpg

and my cute motorbike plate to go on after ;)

plate.jpg

looks like hes doing a proper job! carnt wait to see the final product! ;)

thanks daz, your not the 1st person to say that, i got recommended to him and got told his work was really good but never seen any of it, so took a gamble lol

damn he primered the whole car!

what is wrong with him! lol

i take it that's a good thing?! lol

good thing for you just making a hell of alot of work for himself lol

will look brand new once done tho

thats good to hear lol! im going to be so wary of where i park it and stuff now, before i just used to bung it in multi storeys and didnt care