Georgie's Little Glanza Project

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks sweeeet :)

But yea it took me ten seconds to fit them into the bumper on my sisters, not sure if they plug straight in on the 96 spec looms but if they do I am sure I could do it in 20 seconds :) lol

• 1 month later...

haven't updated in a while, so after a load of faffing around and then booking a brands taster session and selling it because of the clutch, I have now finally booked my self a track day at brands :) so excited, probably see a few updates with track preperation :D

good choice :o tourqe is nuts on those hybrids :D you sort your mani and decat issue in the end? pm'ed you a while back about a cheap wepr kit i could of got off a mate for you but you never replied :( just rude! lol :(

good choice :o tourqe is nuts on those hybrids :D you sort your mani and decat issue in the end? pm'ed you a while back about a cheap wepr kit i could of got off a mate for you but you never replied :D just rude! lol :(

Yes its a good little turbo :( ahh sorry about that, yes just got the decat welded up and now its perfect!

so just bought couple bits and bobs for my upcoming first track event :) hopefully should improve it abit ;)

blue hel brake lines thanks to nick at tuning developments :)

IMG-20110727-00198.jpg

federal 595 rsr turned up today

IMG-20110728-00199.jpg

gulf racing brake fluid

IMG-20110728-00202.jpg

yellow stuff pads

IMG-20110728-00203.jpg

just some oil filters and fuel filter plus got looooads of millers oil :D

IMG-20110728-00201.jpg

When's the track event? Some nice bits and bobs there, be careful fitting the braided hoses, if you don't do it perfectly it strips the thread off the hard lines easily

not til 30th august but i like to plan ahead plus had to spend my wages on bits while i had it lol,

and i think u will only need one bottle i had a 500ml bottle completly bled the whole system etc and stil had loads spare

ahh never mind was only about 8quid a bottle :)

Nazzuro was you just topping up the system or changing it fully, i used 2 and a half 500ml bottles of Motul RBF660 when completely changing the fluid when fitting the twinpots...

Just to definately make sure the new fluid was pushed through and no old shit was still in there :)

Nazzuro was you just topping up the system or changing it fully, i used 2 and a half 500ml bottles of Motul RBF660 when completely changing the fluid when fitting the twinpots...

Just to definately make sure the new fluid was pushed through and no old shit was still in there :)

that's what im doing, i wasnt sure how much i needed, opie said you will only need 2 so thats all i bought lol

Yeah two will be fine, just make sure you have enough to top the resovoir up to the full level and dont send too much through the pipes haha Makes a huge difference with some new decent fluid in there :)

Yeah should be alot better :)

Good Luck on the track and dont forget the usual checks!!! My mate in his CTR blew his up at Oulton Park last friday, Oil Filter worked its way loose and dropped all oil!!!

Not trying to scare you in anyway haha :)

• 1 month later...

couple of weeks ago i did my first track day and it was totally amazing, never had so much fun in my life, car did very well on track, was very quick on the track compared to cars like the 350z, felt good as i overtook them lol, heres just a few pics........

LMP_6553.jpg

LMP_6414.jpg

DSC_9545.jpg