Members other hobbies

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my spare time i do a sport called parkour, its not very well known at the mo but its getting there been doing it for nearly 4 years, i also do a bit of rollerblading not too good at that only started a few weeks ago

heres some pics :D

WoodyLOF_0001.jpg

jumpme1.jpg

bench.jpg

Enjoy

Been loving that sport ever since i seen it on Top gear (when they where road testing the new 207)

Since then its in just about every music video, the "love dont let me go one is pretty cool, but the Madonna one sucks :D

Yeah, Parkour is mental, watched a documentary on it a while back, awesomeness!!!!!!!

as mentioned i play guitar, to be more specific i play metal/thrash/power metal guitar, i.e. loads of fast stuff, such as older metallica, LOTS of megadeth, some maiden, and also enjoy writin some good riffs and recordin them, same style goes for the drummin plus some blues drummin too. The thing i love about metal is that it can also have its softer side, i wont use the term power ballads, but if u know fade to black, sanatarium, nothin else matters by metallica, or a tout le monde by megadeth, or diamonds and rust )live) by judas priest u'll know wot i mean! TRYIN to get a thrash band together at the mo!

Phil.

I love cars, cars and cars. As most of you know i'm always doing stuff to my brothers. If his cars not available to fiddle with, i'll pop across the road to my cousins who has a Swift GTI and a Starlet GT as i mostly find him working on em.

I still have to go to school so have to keep up with all coursework etc, other than that i'm an internet guy. Sit at MSN everynight for a few hours and also check out whats going on these sort of sites. And i'll read a few car magazines (Got a massive bundle off approx. 100 in my bedroom) before knocking off to sleep! :(

Other than that, i dont have many other interests. N i'm a Non-Smoker and a Non-Drinker :lol:

@ sparky, i was into motocross untill sum chavs stole 1 of my bikes! decided to sell the other 1, cudnt afford to looses that 1 too, little shits :o

Its getting really bad mate...... people coming to look at a bike then just pinchin it the smae night!!! you just wnat to cut the theiving bastards hands off :p:(

What bikes did you have, did you race at all??

Hopefully getting a crf 450 about xmas time, eaitha that or stuff for the car :lol::lol::(

Well Besides Bodybuilding which usually takes the rest of my money, I'm also into Djing too. Here's my little set up. Myself and the bro have another small bedroom completely full of Records. Mostly old school House...

Image042.jpg

Image004.jpg

here is my other hobby

DSC01686.jpg

ive liked these since i was a kid and still love them now.there is a few young children that live on my street and it entertains them everytime i get it out.very fast too!!!! i used to have electric ones but after having this nitro fuelled one ill never go back.