How Much Would It Cost To Fit Lowering Springs?

just be careful you clamp them properly saw something in the newspaper about a year ago some lad did it and the clamp broke spring shot off and killed him so make sure you but some decent clamps lol them things do hurt if they fly off lol

As said just buy some spring clamps and do it yourself, it's not hard at all, infact there's a guide in the wiki section.

£10 for some spring clamps is better than £120 for someone else to do it, which quite frankly is a fucking rip off (with labour at roughly £30 an hour it's not going to take them four hours when they have proper tools when it's possible to do in 2-3 hours with basic tools), plus then you have spring clamps incase you or your mates ever need some.

It will take around 2-3 hours altogether depending on how stiff some of the bolts are, the back can be awkward to get to but it's a simple job. Along with the obvious top mount bolts there's just one bolt on each side on the back and two each on the front.

i know i live too far from every1 :angry2:

na the reason i didnt want to to it myself was my cousin told me a story of someone in his class tried to change a spring, and it came of the clamp and flew across the whole workshop. He said if that hit anyone they would've been dead :|

it turns out that im going to change all four shocks as well (gas shocks to be on the safe side), and gaz_turbo from Pukka Performance said he'll do all 4 shocks and springs for £80, which sounded reasonable too me.

Anup

i got rear TTE 1's and front RSR -30mm

and the shocks im going to order are the Kayaba Gas shocks from this website (eptune)

im not sure whether it comes with top mounts, doubt it

Anup

its easy to do jus get the clamps from the link i posted earlier, but make sure when you unclamp it you do both sides in turn so that the spring isnt bent because theyre are more likely to slip off, i did my brothers civic yday and to put the lowered springs and top mount back on you dont need the clamps just line it all up push down on the top mount so that the shock comes up through and get someone to put the bolt back on