Leaving The Starlet World For While

Guest cheshireglanza

Guest cheshireglanza

hi guys been fun been on the forum but has some off you might have seen i have sold my glanza to idrees

i was going to buy other glanza but money is a issue at the min so i im going to have to wait bit longer to save up i will pop in from time to time has i may get shouted at for buying saxo vts to pull my jet ski lol any parts i have sold will be sent out

been good on the forum and hope to be back soon :lol:

hi guys been fun been on the forum but has some off you might have seen i have sold my glanza to idrees

i was going to buy other glanza but money is a issue at the min so i im going to have to wait bit longer to save up i will pop in from time to time has i may get shouted at for buying saxo vts to pull my jet ski lol any parts i have sold will be sent out

been good on the forum and hope to be back soon :lol:

Fyn :lol: leave me bitch

make sure you slam the fuck outta the vts, 15 inch vts wheels are a must too ;)

Guest cheshireglanza

cheers guys been without boost for 2 months sold my glanza the other night picked saxo up friday night but guess what i pick up wednesday :rolleyes: its sliver running 1bar made 255bhp its not a glanza???????????

and i gave you a gearbox for free :rolleyes: The cheek of it!!!!!!

LOL Only joking dude, hope your back in a Glanza/GT soon. At the end of the day you need to sort yourself out first before sorting out your whip. I see too many people these days just get them selves in a whole load of debt building a car and then have to break it 5 seconds later because they can't pay the bills. Its one of the reasons my build is going so slowly! I have a credit card that i have never used, has a 8K limit so in theory i could throw all the money at the Demon but its just not worth it. Does drive me mad though how long this thing is taking!!!!! <_<

Stay around as it will be poo to loose a good member like yourself!

Jason :D

Its one of the reasons my build is going so slowly! I have a credit card that i have never used, has a 8K limit so in theory i could throw all the money at the Demon but its just not worth it. Does drive me mad though how long this thing is taking!!!!! :rolleyes:

Same here mate <_< my build is taking forever but I am not putting myself into debt over it so will be worth it in the end.

Back on topic

VTS???? Pfftttt :D

Whats this other motor then mate :D