The TD05'D Glanza *****stolen, now recovered*****

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im at 22psi its mental!! love trying to hold it straight lol still more to come squeeze a few more psi out of it and play with the ignition map not fully mapped yet so more to come

Edited by el_man

im at 22psi its mental!! love trying to hold it straight lol still more to come squeeze a few more psi out of it and play with the ignition map not fully mapped yet so more to come

This on td04 or 5?

got the side exit on now! sounds the nuts not as loud as i thought, its quieter than my old exhaust on a general drive about love the whistle it does lol

33031279.jpg

1c840809.jpg

ordered a stronger wastegate spring as the 8psi spring doesnt seem to like big boost it fluctuates my mate had the same problem with his so he put a 14psi one in and it was mine :)

got the spring last night fitted it and put 22psi through it my god does it go smile.png next step will be get it on the dyno and finish the map off from clarke at ignition advantages smile.png

Edited by el_man

Im running a turbo smart one but id suggest putting a stronger spring in if thats what you got my mate got hold of a 19psi spring, Im gna take mine to 1.7bar see howlong the turbo lasts lol what managment you on?

went to devil development so my mate form ignition advantage could borrow there dyno to finish the map off and get some figure but the fuel pump failed :( dont get a walbro what shit lasted 3 weeks!! so found something else there fitted that and started again then the fuel pressure reg decided to self adjust!! sooo we called it a night wasnt a waste of journey i would of been st home ragging it n not known the fuel pump failed lol

So today we got old a webber fuel pressure reg ditched the bleed valve and got the ecu to control the boost which made a big difference so far we are at 24psi it bloody moves i give it that lol

dyno video

th_2d3431b5.jpg

abe5d03a.jpg

bae14444.jpg

Edited by el_man

LookIng good pal! Ive just had a TD05 fitted, looking forward to see how laggy mine is as i believe it is a 16G and still made 325bhp so may look at getting an 18/20G next :-)

Ky why do you always whore yourself out on the forum ;) put your clothes back on

would love to see a vid of the boost and rev gauge as you go through the gears, whens it hitting full boost?

cheers peeps, lags not too bad to be honest, we sorted the fueling problems out and mapped it yesturday on road its now running 26psi which i think is 1.8bar its bloody goes i give it that, but! i want more so over the winter im going to make some major turbo changes going for a gtx2863 turbo different manifold and some headwork ive heard them turbos aint that laggy soo why not lol